Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Survive the GM!  (Read 5934 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the GM!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 01:38:05 am »

Name: Joe
Class: Redneck
Race: American
Description: Your average redneck!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2013, 01:50:51 am »

Name: Taaveisht Dkaerikne
Class: Craftsman with a love of pole-saws. (An active circular sawblade affixed to a handle fit for a spear.)
Race: Demonblood is a SPECIES and in no way can breed successfully with a human. SHEESH.

Description: Frail-looking, but tall, about eight feet. Often coughing. Deep, quiet voice until annoyed, anxious, or otherwise disturbed. Tends to pronounce some letters as their more-voiced equivalents. (T to D, F to V, K to G...) Pale maroon skin. Heavily blemished face. Four arms. Simple, uncomplex, unlike a TROLL'S, ivory-colored horns like that of a ram. Dark gray hair, somewhat short and dirty. Sparse facial hair. Red right eye. Cyan left eye. Bad teeth. Face, when in a neutral state, displays disdain and non-lucidity. Red and gray-framed glasses. Black and cyan hoodie with depiction of a crossed machete and hatchet with a pistol facing rightwards underneath in blood red. Hood is seldom on, even in rain. Blank gray T-Shirt underneath. Clean black jeans. Maroon tennis shoes with cyan accents and black soles. White socks.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:39:47 pm by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2013, 03:57:52 am »

Let us remember a land shark's one great weakness. GOLD!

CHAAAAAAAAAARGE THE LAND SHAAAAAAAAAARK!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2013, 06:52:54 am »

ALiscounous ((1-100-59))Shoots the shark! three pellets make it! the shark seems angry and counter attacks! ((10-100+ 30-69)) And does five damage!

Joes Honorably charges at the shark after the entire ordeal of it being shot! he ((1-100-77) Hits it and does five damage! THe shark counter's it by... ((1-100 8, The sharks rolls are horrible)) Doing nothing.

Steve also charges! he... ((1-100-61)) and grazes with 6. THe shark...((1-100-83)) is now enraged! It rips steve sword arm dealing eight damage and taking away his sword!((get that healed or you get A 1-10 roll to see if you bleed out.)) The shark gains 8 health!

Terezi uses his sense of smell ((91)) and aims directly at the shark! He (1-100-1, Joy for the GM!)) Gets his shot-gun-cain stolen by A blood thirsty mutated raven, which also attacks Terezi, doing..((1-100, 50)) 5 damage!

The shark charges at...1-4-2) Joe! it does...((1-100 48)) 5 damage!
Health of shark-17/50

Health of alocious 5/10

Health of Joe-5/10

health of steve 2/10

Health of terezi-5/10

If in A certain case, I will accept more players, in this case, I need A antagonist, PM me  if you want to be it, and I shall send you the details. I got one now, kj1225 Shall be our glorious monster! His actions are hidden from yours and his actions will only be revealed upon the start of the turn, And once A monster is salin, you get A couple of turns to rebuild, get loot from the monsters etc.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:09:06 am by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2013, 08:22:17 am »

(oh, how I'd love to loot, but my luck's bad by default, tho no idea why the shark got a counterattack opportunity against steve and not others. XD. Now, how to stop bleeding...)

Steve realises that, as he is a herobrine, or blockman, he does not bleed, and therefore, shrugs it off as he picks up his golden sword.

In the unlikely event that the GM does not buy that cra- er... fact, Steve rips his shirt and binds his arm... away from the shark. Leave the sword at the moment.
The worse that shark could do with that is swallow the sword and die from internal wounds (yeah, watch THAT backfire :P)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2013, 08:29:01 am »

I happened to roll for the shark everytime and the shark got bad rolls, of course, I cant disobey the die! ALso I am waiting for the other's to reply
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:30:57 am by wer6 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 08:35:59 am »

I'm just going to post so I can watch from the shadows waiting to strike I mean encourage throughout your adventure!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 10:08:56 am »

((Just two things. Terezi's a 'She' and she's blind. Just so ya know.))

Shit. Sniff out the Raven and get back my shottie.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 01:22:35 pm »

X-Wing uses his football powers to regenerate!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 07:13:55 pm »

As the shark gets ready to finish off steve((1-100-11)) it falls flat on its face and is stunned.

X-wing quickly flees and try to heal...And ((1-100, 3!)) Eats his own leg, doing 3 damage.

Terezi attempts to sniff out the raven and...((66) smells it because its attacking! She trys to snatch her shottie back and...((45)) Succeeds! the raven counterattacks and...((44) manages to graze and do two damage.

Steve realizes that his race ((68)) bleed, and can easily be stopped by tradition al ways OR! eating,He...((70)) manages to stop the bleeding and heals three hearts because of his full hunger bar.

The shark eats Steves arm and sword and ((99!!)) has evolved into  sword wielding Land shark!!

Joe stares at the sun, ANd does nothing for the turn.
X-wings health- 3/10

Terezi health- 3/10

Steve health-5/10

joes health-5/10

Meanwhile, A enemy looms,Plotting, kyle! the nine tailed foxe! Thinking of ways to out-FOX his other Kitsunes when he The legendary GM contacts him! Kyle now has A quest, A quest of slaying the four humans on A island, Will he do as the GM wills, or will the rebel, and help the humans against the GM?The plot thickens.

EDIT, Gm's just Spell checking there work, move along.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 07:15:53 pm by wer6 »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 07:16:12 pm »

Shoot wildly.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 07:17:09 pm »

Im just curious to see if you actually want to hit your fellow islanders or the land shark?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2013, 07:21:02 pm »

I'm just staying in character. As a blind girl. Using a shotgun.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2013, 07:33:19 pm »

had... not realised... that I had lost my entire arm XD.

'HOLY COW! IT'S A ZOMBIE PIGMAN EXCEPT IT'S A LAND SHARK! AND IT HAS MY ARM!'

Punch the tree we have. Gather wood. Produce workbench. Make wooden sword. (because... well... I've never seen anything in minecraft that required two hands when I think on it.) If the gm feels kind (or pity, or most likely wishing to see a struggle before finishing things off), Steve then attacks the shark, hoping to kill it and get his arm back!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2013, 07:40:14 pm »

Explosively barf my leg at the shark for MASSIVE DAMAGE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5