Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Keldwikk: Deities Returned (IC Thread)  (Read 5472 times)

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Keldwikk: Deities Returned (IC Thread)
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 11:37:53 am »

4 February, 2018, 4:00 PM. Attain the strongest man in Germany, previously mentioned, as my Prophet.

8 February, 2018, 10:00 PM. Appear before the downtrodden in visions and dreams. Fill them with rage at the corporate entities, the politicians, the civilized world. Show them the my power.

15 February, 2018, 8:00 AM. Create a new disease. This disease causes increased strength and insatiable rage. Spreads through direct contact; also contractible by animals, most commonly wolves.

24 February, 2018, 1:00 PM. Appear before my followers, make it known that I wish for them to off and start a village away from society. Technology and civilization will not be allowed here.

Alaric ends his turn.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Keldwikk: Deities Returned (IC Thread)
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 05:44:02 pm »

3 March, 2018, 6:00 AM.

All over Brazil, doctors discover miracle cures at almost the exact same moment. Cures for types of cancer, Ebola, Alzheimer's, anything. These are quickly tested, and begin heading through the assorted agencies, with the same vision-giving catch.

13 of March, 2018, 6:00 AM

Xaver appears in a vision to almost every doctor in Brazil, attempting to convert them.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]