Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to WBLMR (All slots filled, accepting waitlisters.)  (Read 2367 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to WBLMR (All slots filled, accepting waitlisters.)
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 07:14:53 pm »

TURN 0: The Beginning.

The room is as large as it is extravagant, the walls are clear white, well Three of them are, the fourth has only a large window showing the beautiful skyline of the city below. The floor his been covered by all types of gadgets, toys and thingamajigs.

The man who stands before you all is no less extravagant, his suit is bright purple, as is, funnily enough, his hair. He is portly and short, and his eyes are as round as plates.

He speaks with a sense of authority, his voice echoing across the room, clear from all points.
"Welcome, welcome everybody." He intones, gesturing lazily in what you assume is your direction.

"I suppose you want to know why your all here well then, it would be quite unusual for you not too I suppose." He stops, looking you all in the eyes before continuing.

"As you know I!" he throws his hand upwards as he says this, "Am Bruce Ridul, Richest man in america, and quite frankly, I am bored. So hats why you are here, my amusement."

A screen lowers from the ceiling, pictures appear on it from no obvious source, the first picture is of a map, as far as you can tell it seems to be a map of Quildotkia, an incredibly real country.

"This is Quildotkia, I have simply put, taken one billion dollars out of my savings account, and put it in a locker, in a train station, in that country." A small arrow appears on the map, pointing at a small island on the north of the country.

"The first one of you five, to get there, open the locker and grabs the money gets to keep it." The slide show rises back up into the ceiling.

"Don't expect any help though, you have only what you have right now, I honestly don't care wt you do to get that money, stealing, murder I do not care, however the police will." He gives a small smile as he passes you all a small golden key  and a map of Quildotkia each.

"The keys are for the locker, he map is for the train station, good luck you five and remember, the only rules are the ones you set yourselves, or something like that..."

So there you are, five people from all different places, each with naught but a key, a map for a foreign country and fifty dollars each and you are all located at the top of a fifty story building. This is going to be interesting.

Spoiler: John Hancock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hans Joncock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dick Hancock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Clarissa McHassin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sam Longcock (click to show/hide)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 07:20:18 pm »

"See you bro!" John says as he kicks his brother in the balls and runs off.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 07:26:23 pm »

Clarissa's eyes widen, and a mischievous smile spreads across her face. She runs over to Hans Johncock, and attempts to pick him up and through him out the nearest window.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 08:10:21 pm »

''Oh bloody hell!'' Dick quickly attempts to dodge said kick before settling. ''I don't want the money, go on ahead!''

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 08:22:24 pm »

Sam dashes out of the room and tries to flag down a taxi outside the building.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 09:38:50 pm »

Punch Clarissa, then locate the fire escape and run down it. Jump to the ground once I'm only a couple stories from the ground.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Roll to WBLMR: Turn 1: These people are brutal
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 03:59:21 pm »

Turn ONE: These people are brutal.

The room suddenly filled with activity, understandable in the circumstances I suppose but still it seems like a bit of an over reaction.

John was the first too react taking the logical course of action in this event, and tried to kick his brother Dick in his balls. [Brawliness V Speediness]=[4+2 V 7+7] Dick seemingly unimpressed just runs out of the way towards the door, trying to get away from all of these crazy money crazed idiots. While John spins himself and doesn't manage to leave.

Meanwhile Clarissa and Hans eye each other up, murderous intent in their eyes, Has takes a swing while Clarissa attempts a grapple trow, through a fifty story window, because that's what you do at times like this. [Hardiness V Hardiness]=[6+3 V 2] Clarissa runs straight towards Hans, at full pelt, into a fist moving the other direction, needless to say she is currently lying on the floor, with a broken nose and a splitting headache.

Hans takes this opportunity to look for a fire escape, [luckiness]=[5-9=-4] Hans not only fails to find a fire exit, but is currently hanging from a window on the forty fifth floor because as has been stated, Hans is not lucky.

Sam deciding the best defense is too get away as quickly as possible, gets ready to run down to the street [speediness]=[7-2=5] He makes it down to the 30th floor before having to stop for a break.

The standings are as follows:
In First place: Sam Longcock, on the 30th floor of Ridul Corp
In second place: Hans Joncock, hanging out a window on the 45th floor of Ridul Corp.
In Third Place: Dick Hancock, at the door to the 50th floor of Ridul Corp.
In Fourth Place: John Hancock, in the middle of the 50th floor of Ridul Corp.
In Last Place: Clarissa McHassin, collapsed in the middle of the 50th floor of Ridul Corp.

Spoiler: John Hancock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hans Joncock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dick Hancock (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Clarissa McHassin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sam Longcock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 04:13:43 pm »

Ignore the headache. Get up, and stomp on Hans' Hands Look out the window, and Spit on Hans. Afterwards, exit the room and dash down the stairs.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 12:29:27 am by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 04:50:47 pm »

Stomp on Han's hands and run down the stairs.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2013, 05:07:27 pm »

"How deed dees hoppen?"

Pray to God for mercy, then release the sill and fall to the ground. Check self for injuries.

(kj, you're five floors above me.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 09:03:08 pm »

''Oh gosh, that looked like it hurt!'' Dick said to Clarissa, before running down, trying to get to the bottom but staying away from the crazy people! They're all crazy!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 11:44:54 pm »

KEEP GOING!
Pages: 1 [2]