Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Diplomacy and You: Autumn 1915  (Read 12286 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Diplomacy and You: Spring 1915
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2013, 06:27:21 pm »

This reminds me of old newspaper stories.
Well played.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2013, 07:08:42 pm »

REMOVE TARATOR. REMOVE BULGARIAN SCUM. YOU ARE OF THE WORST, YOU ARE OF THE BULGARIAN SMELL.

TURKEY STRONK.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2013, 08:24:36 pm »

This reminds me of old newspaper stories.
Well played.
*bows*

I hope to make this fun to read AND to play!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2013, 10:19:35 pm »

So, is this the second half of Spring now, or does it go straight into Fall?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2013, 10:21:35 pm »

It goes into Fall, doesn't it? Aren't retreats automated?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2013, 11:08:27 pm »

It goes into Fall, doesn't it? Aren't retreats automated?
Typically. There weren't any that needed to be chosen.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2013, 06:01:27 am »

The German military is incredibly powerful. There is little doubt that the Cowboy President will order the dutch forces to support the Ruhr division in their march on Belgium. France will undoubtably fail to seize the north given the strength of the German western front, unless the French diplomatic core can somehow secure English aid. But will the English be willing to help the French when they could make a landing in Denmark instead, neatly cutting the head off of any German expansion into the Baltic theatre?

Javier has made a number of tactical blunders. If they intend to make war on the Austrians, or expect invasion from the same, ordering the Roman Legion to support the Venicean border would have been wise. If not, moving the Roman forces into position for a landing in Tunis or Greece would have been wise. Leaving the primer army of the nation in the capital is just looking for trouble.

Things look grim for Czar Kyle, with the Ottoman making a strong showing in the south, the Germans on the border to the west and an unexpected stall of the Norwegian Conquest. While it is unlikely that Sevastopol will fall this autumn, it may prove impossible for the Czar to take Rumania. One wonders what the Ottomans have planned next - Sultan Ahmed might attack Rumania in a number of fashions, or order the Armenians into Sevastopol despite the meat grinder that front will prove to be, or even make an attempt on Serbia of Greece. No clear strategy is evident, and I suspect that is precisely how the Sultan likes it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2013, 12:25:35 pm »

Impressive commentary. The Robo-Swiss will be mentioned come the next turn...once the rest of the orders come in. So far, I've got...two sets.
Sig

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2013, 01:12:42 pm »

The Austro-Hungarian Empire pleads for the British to protect the Kingdom of Belgium from invasion by their French or German neighbors. Under Article VII of The First Treaty of London, the nations of the United Kingdom, Austria, France, the German Confederation, and the Russian Empire. As the successor state to the Austrian Empire, we in the Austro-Hungarian Empire pledge to protect our Catholic brothers in the Kingdom of Belgium. We ask for His Holiness to give us the right to fight a holy war against the German Empire if they should seek to annex Belgium.

In other news, We have received a most foreboding communication from The Russian Empire:
Become one with mother Russia, ja?
Glory to Russia
   -Russia
We shall never succumb to a heretic's rule. His Holiness is the only true successor to Saint Peter. We ask for aid from our Catholic brothers to fight back against this heretical threat.

Deus Vult
-Karl Von Hapsburg, Emperor of Austria, Apostolic King of Hungary, King of Bohemia, Croatia, Galicia and Lodomeria, Grand Duke of Krakow.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2013, 01:15:37 pm »

Become one with mother Russia, ja? Or failing that The Turks because we're cool with that as well.
   Glory to Russia and the Ottoman empire.
         -Russia

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2013, 01:34:03 pm »

Heathens are even worse.
-Karl Von Hapsburg, Emperor of Austria, Apostolic King of Hungary, King of Bohemia, Croatia, Galicia and Lodomeria, and Grand Duke of Krakow.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2013, 01:37:09 pm »

Why do you need such a big flag? Could it be that you're intimidated by the size of my kielbasa?
    Glory to the kielbasa.
       -Russia
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 01:42:07 pm by kj1225 »

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2013, 01:40:37 pm »

Why do you need such a big flag? Could it be that your you're intimidated by the size of my kielbasa?
    Glory to the kielbasa.
       -Russia
Nitpickery.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2013, 06:55:36 pm »

Hey GWG, could I ask that for each turn you post, you include a small section of which Nation belongs to which player? I can figure it out now, but I figured a small section would just make decision-making more efficient for everyone if they could associate who is doing what immediately.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2013, 09:53:19 pm »

Hey GWG, could I ask that for each turn you post, you include a small section of which Nation belongs to which player? I can figure it out now, but I figured a small section would just make decision-making more efficient for everyone if they could associate who is doing what immediately.
I can do that.

Also, I'm amused by and approve of the diplomacy-slash-chatter in the thread.

If I counted right, there's two sets of orders left.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8