Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals (IC thread)  (Read 10570 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals (IC thread)
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2013, 10:21:41 pm »

The great preacher waited, and watched, content with this result for now. He wanted to see what would result of this new republic if he allowed his power to build up, though he urged those who would listen to make contact with other races and attempt to gain their technology.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2013, 05:08:22 am »

"I'll go, Oh yes..."

Transfer to White Freedom; no action.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 11:39:52 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2013, 09:32:28 pm »

Shadow Imps the only crafting race on the wurm's planet. They were willing slaves of the insane Crystal Wurms and were unable to change the current system, due to their nature. This will eventually lead to their stagnation and eventual death of their civilization. Their nature must change for their own survival and their survival of the civilization. With the subtle act, I gave them free will.

I saw each one of the shadow imp's eyes light briefly with a multi-coloured hue. Then shortly after each one were trying to comprehend what happened to them. Some Shadow Imps dropped their equipment and groveled in the dirt unable to comprehend their new found freedom. While other stared up in the sky with a sense of wonder, watching the stars playfully go across the sky. Then some tried to run for hill finally realizing what their masters truly are. While others started to claim leadership and organize a resistance movement. But just like any other race some stayed with their masters for fear is holding them in their own destructive system.

I realized from this moment I was unable to truly influence any events due my true form will cause insanity. For this I will need some sharp tool, a.... divine servant. For its name shall be the Agent of Change, a master of subterfuge and stealth. A being who can blend in and thrive in any environment. With these thoughts it slowly start to congeal beside me until it eventually formed into a formless blob.

It "stared" at me for a while then it spoke in a multi-octave voice "My Lord..."

((Doing one more act, too lazy to write will do it later))

1 Chaos Act- Free will to the Shadow Imps

1 Act- A divine servant, the Agent of Change.
Some Characteristics:
-A master of stealth and subterfuge
-Unlimited amount of shift shaping

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 09:53:50 pm by jaass »

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2013, 08:38:53 pm »

No action.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe