Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, June 1st, 2013  (Read 27959 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, June 1st, 2013
« on: June 01, 2013, 07:35:43 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, June 1st, 2013

Mission Status

Steady is the pace.  Long is the road.  But with courage and steadfast perseverance you have done what few have had the will and the guts to accomplish.  You have seen the light at the end of the impossibly dark and winding tunnel and have not lost hope.  How could you?  You know what is on the other side and your efforts and sacrifice will be rewarded in turn.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out this month!  I'm going to continue working through the notes this month.  I'll probably be switching gears fairly rapidly as I go back to fortress mode and see how it has weathered all of the changes from the year and follow that road through weird error town.  Bandits hanging out at wells are on hold for the moment as they seem to be a bit of a time sink and I feel like I'm missing some features I'd need to make it really seem worthwhile, like interrogations and temporary prisoners (features I'm not willing to add for the release at this late juncture).  We'll see how that turns out.  We're going to pass the one-year anniversary of the last release in a few days, and I'd like to get something together before another year passes!

May:       $3364.33
April:     $5597.40
March:     $5518.03
February:  $3244.12
January:   $3254.43

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:16:34 am by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!