Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to use Fountain of Eternal Youth.  (Read 1226 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
How to use Fountain of Eternal Youth.
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:05:10 pm »

Wanted to send a infected shearer who took lots of damage while bravely fighting a Wood Troll. He has been almost one year in bed after that, i sent to buy the fountain for him and all future patients, so how to i send patients to the Fountain of Eternal Youth for them to be healed?

Also, something hilarious: I sent a dwarf to meditate in the fountain to make him a mage... When suddenly:
Roof Springtin: Dwarven Baby has transformed into a lifemancer!

Yep, it seems that dwarf was father/mother and stuff went inverse.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:09:29 pm by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How to use Fountain of Eternal Youth.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 03:48:29 pm »

Wanted to send a infected shearer who took lots of damage while bravely fighting a Wood Troll. He has been almost one year in bed after that, i sent to buy the fountain for him and all future patients, so how to i send patients to the Fountain of Eternal Youth for them to be healed?

The fountain's normal healing reaction seems to be bugged.  Transforming the dwarf into anything will fully heal him, however.
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: How to use Fountain of Eternal Youth.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 11:01:11 pm »

Also, something hilarious: I sent a dwarf to meditate in the fountain to make him a mage... When suddenly:
Roof Springtin: Dwarven Baby has transformed into a lifemancer!

Yep, it seems that dwarf was father/mother and stuff went inverse.
Put that mother in the military NOW.