Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwelf Fortress [v.1.0] Dwelve Deeper! - Has actual candy armour  (Read 3467 times)

Henny

• Bay Watcher
  • Save All 300 Elves
    • View Profile

= Download for Dwarf Fortress v.34.11 =

About the mod

This is a mod featuring dwelves, a most pernicious half-breed of dwarves and elves with the worst features of both, as well as plenty new ones. It also includes three other new civilizations, and new workshops and reactions. With rebalanced agriculture and skills, slower mining, completely different use of metal, and many other things, the game plays quite differently from the base game while still being very familiar. It is based on the Modest Mod but can be installed on vanilla.

Five embark profiles and a custom map as well as graphics for Phoebus are also included.

Features

Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Workshops & Reactions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Plants (Important) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stone (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Weapons (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other changes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Issues (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Credits (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:17:47 am by Henny »
Grey langurs came over to steal something, only to be overcome by terror when they realized that they were stealing +grey langur bone gauntlets+.

Henny

• Bay Watcher
  • Save All 300 Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Dwelf Fortress [v.1.0] Dwelve Deeper! - Has actual candy armour
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 03:40:56 pm »

Reserved for future use.
Grey langurs came over to steal something, only to be overcome by terror when they realized that they were stealing +grey langur bone gauntlets+.

deepfreeze78

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 04:05:13 pm »

WHAT IS THIS TREACHORY. No Dwarf would ever create a child with an elf. This is madness.

Anyways, cool looking mod. May consider downloading, but not entirely sure at the moment. I don't have much space on my computer, but if I clear some space up I sure will consider using this.
Nothing's truly dwarfy until it's been weaponized to kill elves with magma.

Henny

• Bay Watcher
  • Save All 300 Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 05:19:25 am »

WHAT IS THIS TREACHORY. No Dwarf would ever create a child with an elf. This is madness.

Anyways, cool looking mod. May consider downloading, but not entirely sure at the moment. I don't have much space on my computer, but if I clear some space up I sure will consider using this.
I feel like I should make up some epic backstory pertaining to the creation of the dwelf race.  :P

Glad you're considering!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 05:24:35 am »

Seems interesting, might download later.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Mithril Leaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 09:32:31 am »

You underestimate the depths of depravity a lonely cavern wanderer accompanied by a few dozen nubile elven slaves might fall onto. Fighting enough clowns could drive a previously sane dwarf to elf mating.

deepfreeze78

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 01:28:48 pm »

You underestimate the depths of depravity a lonely cavern wanderer accompanied by a few dozen nubile elven slaves might fall onto. Fighting enough clowns could drive a previously sane dwarf to elf mating.

Or maybe the elf in question was like Cacame, and not really an elf at all despite their appearance.
Nothing's truly dwarfy until it's been weaponized to kill elves with magma.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 12:57:46 am »

What have you done!? I name you Morgorth, vile defiler!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

King Kravoka

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 02:05:15 am »

Dwefs are hostlie to elves and friendly to dorfs, clearly the elves who gave birth to the race were dwarf sympathizers, rather than the opposite.