Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Gods of Bay12  (Read 33450 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Bay12
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2013, 11:36:57 am »

If you're still accepting sign ups:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sure, if you have a British accent
I'm English, that shouldn't be a problem.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2013, 04:37:14 pm »

Seeing the wall of void before him, Wolin did not falter. He had destroyed parts of the void before, and he was prepared to do so again. Reaching into his briefcase, he pulled out a blazing saber of pure creation, as long and bright as a shooting star, and with this blade he carved a shimmering pathway to the infant universe through the void.
Aid action, if possible.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2013, 10:55:29 am »

In the inn, the scholar known as Kyle looks at the followers of Juren defiantly.
"Kill me if you must, but you will never find the knowledge to futher your goals if you do, and I would say 'may your body feed the harpies' but anyone with a brain knows that harpies don't eat humans without reason."
The guards haul the young scholar away as the minstrel returns. The minstrel tries to follow the guards, but the rich man stops him. "Continue your story minstrel, it was of great interest to me, and I want to see when Juren comes into the tale."

The minstrel says "I think that the young scholar wanted to hear the tale continue too. How about you let me finish my tale with him present as well?"

The rich man nods, "Certainly. Let's head over to the House of Juren."

The two set off and soon caught up with the guards. After a few minutes of travel, they arrived at the House of Juren. The rich man had them in one of the antechambers off the main hall, and told the minstrel to continue his tale.

"As Baldman stared at the nothingness (2+2) he was unaffected by it's touch, but he saw blocked by a wall in the void. (4+2) Wwolin took out of the briefcase a void slicer, a blazing saber of pure creation, and (3+2+1) sliced through the nothingness, aided by Neyravah. But the creation saber worked too well. The way in front of Wwolin was blocked not by a wall of nothing, but a wall of created things. Air, beasts, rocks, trees, and most importantly, a giant Star Forge. Neyravah then went back to his infant world, currently barren of all life, save the creatures E. Low saved. (4) E. Low grabbed the creatures and took them deep into the world pebble orbiting the large red world, to seek protection from the war above. Zanzetkuken attempted to follow, (3) but was too big and only got partway down.

Then Xavanos attacked. He attempted to destroy the infant universe, the infant system, and (4+2) vs. (1+2) he succeeded in destroying the red world, at the cost of great pain to himself. Pain he need to recover from. But the smaller worldlets around it (6) survived the attack of nothingness, but Wwolin and Neyravah saw that they were under threat and at risk of destruction."
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2013, 11:04:56 am »

A wall. How strange. What could it mean?

Examine the wall in the void. What is it? What might be behind it? Furthermore, can I get through it.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2013, 12:49:59 pm »

In case it wasn't abundantly clear, I wish to Manifest.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2013, 12:51:13 pm »

One does not simply manifest.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2013, 12:59:33 pm »

The barren world totally has a volcano on it. Time to spawn!

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2013, 02:02:25 pm »

One who originated by accident does.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2013, 02:08:14 pm »

Manifest from the Star-Forge.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2013, 03:40:19 pm »

Certainly not into Mordor.

-----

Neyravah looked at the World where the first life--Their first children--had been...or rather, the lack of remnants. This Xanavos--this Void--was detrimental to the well-being of the whole universe! It must be stopped, they decided. And how better to stop Nothing than with a Something that can make more Somethings? They took some spare scraps of Something and imbued them with life, creating a form of life that fed on Nothing and excreted Something.
Create the Void Plague, a form of life that eats Nothingness and leaves in its wake Space, Stars, and Rocks of various sorts and sizes.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2013, 03:48:19 pm »

The void licked it's wounds and retreated, waited for the pain to go away so it could bring itself back to nothing.
One of the things was doing something.
What?! NO! It was blaspheming! Changing the void into substance!

Enraged, the dark gathered itself and leapt - if such a concept was even applicable - with grace born from the dark before time towards the sourceof the spawning, seizing the products it spat out and engulfing them back into the Void. And it's master healed.

The Void will counteract the Void Plague by devouring whatever it excretes. Xavanos will heal itself.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2013, 03:54:19 pm »

The void licked it's wounds and retreated, waited for the pain to go away so it could bring itself back to nothing.
One of the things was doing something.
What?! NO! It was blaspheming! Changing the void into substance!

Enraged, the dark gathered itself and leapt - if such a concept was even applicable - with grace born from the dark before time towards the sourceof the spawning, seizing the products it spat out and engulfing them back into the Void. And it's master healed.

The Void will counteract the Void Plague by devouring whatever it excretes. Xavanos will heal itself.
((Just to point out for the GM, this will halt the Plague about as effectively as stealing sewage from New York would kill people there.))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2013, 03:59:56 pm »

((It's actually more analogus to fruit drawing nutrients out of the soil only to be crushed and the nutrients in the fruit transferred back into the ground whenever a fruit ripens.))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2013, 05:35:48 pm »

((It's actually more analogus to fruit drawing nutrients out of the soil only to be crushed and the nutrients in the fruit transferred back into the ground whenever a fruit ripens.))
(Not so. The Something is a waste product of the Void Plague's metabolism.)
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2013, 05:41:57 pm »

(Not so. The Something is a waste product of the Void Plague's metabolism.)
(Just as the nutrients are the product of the fruit. The Void eats the Something and makes more Void.))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15