Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Gods of Bay12  (Read 33662 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Bay12
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2013, 01:51:43 pm »

No one create humans, then.

Make dwarves, kobolds, fishmen, intelligent flowers, tudies, etc, but NOT humans!
Why? :'c
To throw off your narrow-minded plans, basically.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2013, 01:52:56 pm »

No one create humans, then.

Make dwarves, kobolds, fishmen, intelligent flowers, tudies, etc, but NOT humans!
Why? :'c
To throw off your narrow-minded plans, basically.
How are they narrow-minded?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2013, 01:59:23 pm »

Actually I just think humans are overdone and creating them again would kinda render this verse slightly more boring for me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 30, 2013, 02:05:41 pm »

Come to think of it, I just need sentient life capable of forming a caste system where the lower and upper classes hate eachother.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 30, 2013, 02:40:36 pm »

First of: OOC Thread

Secondly: I have never specified that the minstrel and pals were human for the record.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2013, 04:10:44 pm »

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) assists the void god in the work to corrupt the void plauge, as well as imbuning the minds of mortals  with emotion and insanity, ranging from the single-minded want of the destruction of the world and a return to the void, to obsession over minor things, to the pursuit of creating horrors from other creatures.  The sane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) protects half of the void plauge, as well as imbuning the minds of mortals with sanity, ranging from a want to protect the existing societies, to thinking in broad scopes, to the preservation of the existing.

The sane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) goes to the diety Neyaravah, and says to the god, "I feel as if you are attempting this in the wrong way.  Whenever something is created, it is destroyed by the void, yes?  So why not create something that manifests a field that repels the void and place it as the core of a planet, sheilding the inhabitants, and keeping the planet safe."

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) took notice of what the sane side was doing, but did not interfere.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2013, 05:31:14 pm »

That is an acceptable plan, but at the moment I am working in the medium which I feel most comfortable in. Perhaps I will take your suggestion once the Void Plague are well-established.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2013, 10:29:57 pm »

The insane portion of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) left his sibling behind and went to the void father.  "Void-father, I feel that the dieties obsessed with creation will continue with their crusade to create within the void as long as they live.  Therefore, I have come to you with an idea, that you take the long path, and let them create, only for you to use your influence to turn their creations away from them, and attack the gods, killing them, and allowing you to devour what they create without interference."

The sane portion of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) responded to Neyaravah, "I do not think you should wait.  The Void god is infinite, and it will try to corrupt your Void Plague.  It would not do good to wait for it to get established, because the void is infinite, but the Plague is finite, and in the struggle, the infinite would corrupt to plague to fight itself, returning you back to stage one, with absolutely nothing gained but an even more difficult universe."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2013, 10:32:22 pm »

"What Xavanos does, We will undo. Returning a being to its natural state is simpler than corrupting it, especially as I have more experience than it in my attempted goals. Besides, it cannot corrupt all of them at once."
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2013, 10:43:52 pm »

"What Xavanos does, We will undo. Returning a being to its natural state is simpler than corrupting it, especially as I have more experience than it in my attempted goals. Besides, it cannot corrupt all of them at once."

The sane of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) and responded "I am more than certain that my 'brother' and the other will assist Xavanos, and you gravely underestimate the void god."  The diety lowered her head and responded, "Xavanos was able to take the most of the creation spark from me and my 'brother', as well as that of another with great ease.  We can only modify what exists now."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2013, 10:56:13 pm »

"Let me put it this way: Regardless of if I help creation in my way or yours, I will be helping and Xavanos will be harming. It cannot corrupt what I am making right now (I'm not above making OOC arguments when I'm still working on the IC explanations) , and if it fails and I succeed it will have to deal with exponentially multiplying Void Plague. Tell me what about your proposal for me to do makes said proposal better than this situation..."
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2013, 11:02:23 pm »

"Let me put it this way: Regardless of if I help creation in my way or yours, I will be helping and Xavanos will be harming. It cannot corrupt what I am making right now (I'm not above making OOC arguments when I'm still working on the IC explanations) , and if it fails and I succeed it will have to deal with exponentially multiplying Void Plague. Tell me what about your proposal for me to do makes said proposal better than this situation..."

The sane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) lifted her head and spoke to the diety, "With the advent of mortals, other gods would come into play.  More gods means more to fight the void, lessening the strain required by you, and allowing a haven for gods to go to so that they can be shielded from the devouring of the void that can slowly take a hold of even gods."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2013, 11:03:52 pm »

"When there are mortals, when there is enough of Anything to protect, then I will try your idea. Until then, I will improve the amount of Anything. Acceptable?"
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2013, 11:22:00 pm »

"When there are mortals, when there is enough of Anything to protect, then I will try your idea. Until then, I will improve the amount of Anything. Acceptable?"

"Al..Alright," said the sane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s), hope dimming as she realized that the only other she had met that was not allied with the Void god was going to continue to fight without any form of a safety if the deity fell.  She left the deity saddened.  The sane side traveled for a time, before sensing another presence.  The deity hid itself and carefully observed the god she had come across.  The god noticed that the diety was trying to protect an area from the void.  This caused a measure of hope to return to the god, who approached the other deity (Ironeye).  She spoke to the diety, timidly, saying, "I do not think we have met before, I am the sane side of the 'twin' deity, Zanzetkuken.  Whom is it you are?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2013, 11:23:54 pm »

As Zanzetkuken left, Neyravah delivered a final blow: "If the fields are so vital, why don't you do them? As noted, I am the God of Life, not of Barriers."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15