Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Gods of Bay12  (Read 32246 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Bay12
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2013, 11:28:11 pm »

As Zanzetkuken left, Neyravah delivered a final blow: "If the fields are so vital, why don't you do them? As noted, I am the God of Life, not of Barriers."

-past-

Before going out of range entirely, the sane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) responded, "As I said before, Xavanos took most of my creation spark, I cannot create anymore, only modify.  Nothing more."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2013, 11:47:57 pm »

Xavanos stirred, then responded to the insane one.
What I do, I do for relief from the pain they cause me by existing. They cannot win, not against me, for I am eternal and their creations are by their very nature impermanent. They will eventually crumble, but actively attempting to subvert my own domain for their own purposes as the multiplying one has been doing with those reprehensible creatures that desecrate my home and excrete his own will only incur retribution from me. I will consider your proposal ... after the Void Plagues are destroyed forever.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2013, 12:04:12 am »

What I do, I do for relief from the pain they cause me by existing. They cannot win, not against me, for I am eternal and their creations are by their very nature impermanent. They will eventually crumble, but actively attempting to subvert my own domain for their own purposes as the multiplying one has been doing with those reprehensible creatures that desecrate my home and excrete his own will only incur retribution from me. I will consider your proposal ... after the Void Plagues are destroyed forever.
"Destroyed forever? Now that's comedy!"
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2013, 12:14:47 am »

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) turns towards the newcomer, "Who might you be?"
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2013, 12:28:47 am »

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) turns towards the newcomer, "Who might you be?"
"Lemme tell ya in song:
Well, well, well
Welcome to my lair!
dragons and Void Plagues, huh?
Oooh, I`m really scared!
So, you`re the ones  that wanna take me out, ah ha ha... good luck.
You`re joking, you are joking!?
I can`t believe my eyes!
You`re kidding me, you`ve gotta be!?
Why won`t you just try!?
He`s boring, you`re crazy!
I don`t know which is worse!
I might just kill a minstrel
If I don`t die laughing first.
When this Great Old One says:
"Don't ruin this universe more!"
You`d better pay attention now,
Because I`m the Producer!
And if you aren't listening
Then there`s something very wrong!
Because this will be the last time
That you hear my little song.
Ooooooh! (Ooooh!)
Ooooooh! (Ooooh!)
Ooooooh! (Ooooh!)
(He`s the evil Producer!)
Well, if I`m feeling bored
And a mortal world has formed...
I might just write a special batch
Of plays for them to do.
(Ooooh!)
Oh yeah! (SPAAACE!)
Oooooh! (Oooooh!)
(He`s the evil Producer!)
Relieve yourself or you must face the dire consequences!
Zanzuken's expecting me.. so please come to your senses!

You`re joking! You are joking!
I cant believe my ears!
Would somebody shut this Void Eater up?
I`m drowning in my tears!
It`s funny, I`m laughing.
You really are to much
And now, without your permission, I`m gonna do my stuff...
What are you gong to do?!
I`m gonna do the best I can..
...HAAAAAA!
The smell of dem' tomatoes to me is beauty in the air!
Because I`m the brilliant Producer
Although I don`t play fair!
It`s much more fun, I must confess,
When lives are on the line!
Not mine, of course, but yours, oh boys!
Now that`d be just fine..
It`s over, you moron! You`ve really taken this too far!
Oh darling, you`re something!
You put me in a spin!
You aren`t comprehending the position that you`re in!
It`s hopeless! You`re finished!
You`re stuck here in his lair!
Because I`m the masked Producer
And you are going somewhere..
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2013, 12:56:59 am »

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) grinned.  He'd have to remember to speak with this 'Producer' later.  "Interesting song," he said in response, "but can you tell me why you have come here?  I have buisness to attend to with the Void-father, and I do not want it delayed."  Great malice was evident in the tone of the dragon's voice as he finished the last statement.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2013, 12:59:51 am »

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) grinned.  He'd have to remember to speak with this 'Producer' later.  "Interesting song," he said in response, "but can you tell me why you have come here?  I have buisness to attend to with the Void-father, and I do not want it delayed."  Great malice was evident in the tone of the dragon's voice as he finished the last statement.
"Just having a little fun, I guess."
Siggy Siggy Hole!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2013, 03:27:51 am »

(I approve of paraphrased songs in RP's. Also, I might join, if permissable.)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 01:20:09 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2013, 11:04:05 am »

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) laughed openly at this, before responding, "That is the only reason that is ever needed!"  He quickly returned to a stoic composure, asking, "Would you like to help us with a small...project.  I am certain you want mortals, and we have a way to allow them into the world, but..." the deity looks over to the representation of the Void-father, before continuing, "with some ulterior motives."

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2013, 11:24:42 am »

The insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) laughed openly at this, before responding, "That is the only reason that is ever needed!"  He quickly returned to a stoic composure, asking, "Would you like to help us with a small...project.  I am certain you want mortals, and we have a way to allow them into the world, but..." the deity looks over to the representation of the Void-father, before continuing, "with some ulterior motives."

"I'll consider it."
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 03, 2013, 10:52:00 pm »

"I'll consider it."

"Good," said the insane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s), before continuing with a hint of malice.  "May you choose...properly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 03, 2013, 11:37:05 pm »

"When there are mortals, when there is enough of Anything to protect, then I will try your idea. Until then, I will improve the amount of Anything. Acceptable?"

"Al..Alright," said the sane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s), hope dimming as she realized that the only other she had met that was not allied with the Void god was going to continue to fight without any form of a safety if the deity fell.  She left the deity saddened.  The sane side traveled for a time, before sensing another presence.  The deity hid itself and carefully observed the god she had come across.  The god noticed that the diety was trying to protect an area from the void.  This caused a measure of hope to return to the god, who approached the other deity (Ironeye).  She spoke to the diety, timidly, saying, "I do not think we have met before, I am the sane side of the 'twin' deity, Zanzetkuken.  Whom is it you are?"
"I am Ironeye, the Engine of Progress. I shall throw off the Void's poisonous tendrils and then create that which will grow of its own accord when it is gone.

I've heard your name, but not your works. Tell me, who is Zanzetkuken?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 04, 2013, 01:28:36 am »

"I am Ironeye, the Engine of Progress. I shall throw off the Void's poisonous tendrils and then create that which will grow of its own accord when it is gone.

I've heard your name, but not your works. Tell me, who is Zanzetkuken?"

The hope of the sane side of (the) Zanzetkuken(s) was returned with the introduction of the deity.  This is one whom would likely proceed into the action of constructing the world quickly.  When she heard the question, there was a minor sense of awkwardness came up, that made its way into her voice when she responded with, "It is...not easy to explain.  There would be some that would describe my other half and I as twin deities, but we seem to be more connected than that, but at the same time, we are not one single mind.  Truthfully, you could not find a greater divide.  I encompass the sphere of sanity, while my other half encompasses the sphere of insanity, though order and chaos would be a better description of our spheres.  The differences do not stop at that point, we both have opposing personalities, appearances, and ideas of the result of the world.  We do have one major thing that is keeping us from being complete opposites, the void god has taken away our ability to create, but left us with just enough to be able to modify existing creations, but nothing more.  I suppose we asked for it, but we feared that we would be destroyed, and did what we must.  We both had to submit, because of the split nature having us draw from a common creative pool, and we also each feared for our lives, for if one of us dies, we both die.  Because of that, we cannot do anything that would threaten the lives of one half or the other.  Does that answer your question?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2013, 01:52:06 am »

And in the bar at the center of the cave, the god E. Low found a new thing in that universe, lying on the counter by his elbow: an envelope.

E. Low, God of Survival,

As predicted, the gods wage an eternal and hopeless war for the creation of the universe. However, you have chosen not to behave as the others. We are impressed with your capabilities and believe you are an admirable choice to further our purposes. To this end, the Void must be repelled and the universe properly begun. We humbly request that you deliver the other letter in this envelope to Neyravah.

Destroy the letter you are currently reading as soon as possible, but do not do so by consigning it to the void.

-H
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 04, 2013, 11:29:32 am »

E. Low noticed the envelope that suddenly appeared on his counter, adressed to him, when he accidentially spilled some beer over it. Quickly, he dried it off and opened it, removing the two items within. They fell to the ground, forcing him to dust them off again. Apparently the counter wasn't quite solid yet. Figures. He read the letter, spun it around and placed it back on the counter (double-checking the stability of the wood), hesitating for a moment as if trying to remember something, and failing to, before writing three questions on the back of the envelope:

"Who are you?"
"Why should I trust you?"
"Why should I care about you?"
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15