Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Syara: A Fantasy RTD| First Team Filled!| (10/10)  (Read 21897 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Syara: A Fantasy RTD| First Team Filled!| (10/10)
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2013, 06:58:02 am »

Wander into the unknown.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2013, 07:51:44 am »

"Ah, my compatriots, I spy a rusted hilt off in the distance! A 30-meter distance, right over there!" Albrecht says, pointing the thing out.

"I do not know if it is dangerous or anything, so keep an eye out. Perhaps it is valuable."

Carefully stroll down the beach and examine the hilt carefully, then try to pull it out of the sand. If I cannot, try to dig out the sand around it, then pull it out.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2013, 08:27:31 am »

Walk into the forest, use my climbing boots and claws to climb a tree and look around.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2013, 08:30:04 am »

Humming quietly to herself, Helga clambers down from the ship, trotting over to the bit of wood. She examines it more closely.

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2013, 08:56:52 am »

"A hilt, huh?", comes an excited voice from behind Albrecht. Felix, the young man who owns it, rushes past to squint over the ship's railing."Like a sword hilt? We just got here and we're already finding things! Nice!"

Assist Albrecht with examining and retrieving the hilt. You gotta have loot.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2013, 10:48:35 am »

Kyle move his nose back into place.
"I forgot about Dwarven flirting being more violent then commonly accepted."
Put spellgun to head and heal myself.
Also forgot to put this in but the gun looks like a Winchester M1897.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:04:12 am by kj1225 »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2013, 11:02:59 am »

When hitting the shore, stay on the ship, close eyes and begin a mental count. If at 30 nobody has screamed yet, proceed to disembark and inspect the wreckage for salvageable materials/other loot.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:08:48 pm by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2013, 03:51:52 pm »

Move to the outskirts of the forest and check the wildlife out.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2013, 04:42:37 pm »

Just waiting on GWG...
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2013, 05:07:21 pm »

That's interesting.

Examine birds visually to determine what I can about their type.

((As for spells, some kind of quick-writing or memory-aid spell would make sense, and maybe some kind of animal-pacification spell.))
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 05:09:27 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2013, 07:15:25 pm »

Mentally vow to drug him with a non-lethal herb after we land.
Oh, Gods, already... I'll fix him up once we are ashore.Other than that you just stand there looking at the sand and the trees, and wasting my time...
((P.S. in case the sarcasm wasn't evident enough, you have already landed, you are all just standing at the front of the boat.))

Wander into the unknown.
You begin to wander forwards, (2) at least until you run into the 'unknown' railing. Why did you do that?

"Ah, my compatriots, I spy a rusted hilt off in the distance! A 30-meter distance, right over there!" Albrecht says, pointing the thing out.

"I do not know if it is dangerous or anything, so keep an eye out. Perhaps it is valuable."

Carefully stroll down the beach and examine the hilt carefully, then try to pull it out of the sand. If I cannot, try to dig out the sand around it, then pull it out.
You tell your 'compatriots' about the hilt, before jumping from the boat, (6) for a dwarf, you sure can jump. You go sailing forwards and the next thing you know the ground 5 metres from the boat is rushing towards your face. (1) You land face first in the sand. (-1 HP).
Walk into the forest, use my climbing boots and claws to climb a tree and look around.
You jump recklessly from the ship, (3) and you barely manage to land on your feet. You stumble forwards a couple of meters before gaining your feet. You then walk up to the nearest tree, put on your climbing gear and, (5) scale efortlessly up the tree. From your new vantage point you can see, (4) trees, lots of trees. As well as some kind of stone formation that looks unnatural, about 50 meters into the forest.

Humming quietly to herself, Helga clambers down from the ship, trotting over to the bit of wood. She examines it more closely.

Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)
You hum a tune whilst you walk up to the edge of the boat and, (1)You fall face-first towards the ground. (4) you manage to land on your back, and the fact that it was a small fall into sand saves you from taking any damage. You pick yourslef up, brush yourself down and walk over to the bit of wood. It appears to be a piece of drift wood, sticking up at a 70 degree angle from the ground, from what you can see above the sand, it appears to be 2m in length, around 30cm wide and 10 cm thick.

"A hilt, huh?", comes an excited voice from behind Albrecht. Felix, the young man who owns it, rushes past to squint over the ship's railing."Like a sword hilt? We just got here and we're already finding things! Nice!"

Assist Albrecht with examining and retrieving the hilt. You gotta have loot.
After crying out joyfully about loot, (5) you jump down from the boat and run over to the hilt where you lean down and yank it out of the ground.  ((Loot Roll)) {d20= 3} It turns turns out to be just a hilt, literally. From the looks of it, it used to be a sword, but the blade is long gone.

Kyle move his nose back into place.
"I forgot about Dwarven flirting being more violent then commonly accepted."
Put spellgun to head and heal myself.
Also forgot to put this in but the gun looks like a Winchester M1897.
(1) You attempt to reset your nose, but the pain blinds your judgement, and means you end up sticking your thumb into your eye(-1HP). Ow! You scream in terror, as you raise your gun and fire it at your nose. ((I'm so sorry...)) (1) you fail to pull the trigger, and the crystal falls from your gun and drops to the deck of the ship.

When hitting the shore, stay on the ship, close eyes and begin a mental count. If at 30 nobody has screamed yet, proceed to disembark and inspect the wreckage for salvageable materials/other loot.
You start counting, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, then you hear the yell from next to you. It appears Kyle's face is screwed. You shake your head, That didn't take long., then jump over the edge of the ship. (3) You hit the ground and roll forwards. You look up and down the beach, (6) You see something glint in the sunlight, but the downside, it's a VERY long way away.

Move to the outskirts of the forest and check the wildlife out.
(4) You clamber slowly down from the ship, and move up to the forest. You can hear a lot of sounds of wildlife coming from in the tree-line, but you cannot see anything other than some little yellow birds, flittering from tree to tree.

That's interesting.

Examine birds visually to determine what I can about their type.

((As for spells, some kind of quick-writing or memory-aid spell would make sense, and maybe some kind of animal-pacification spell.))
(1) You can't determine anything from this distance, and you actually strain your eyes. (-1 to rolls involving eyesight for two turns).
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:47:14 pm by Mr.FancyPants »
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2013, 07:53:34 pm »

Climb down and wander back to the group.

" I found a building in the trees, anybody want to go see what's inside? "

Head for the building.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:18:16 am by Brood »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2013, 07:54:50 pm »

Calm down and fire again. Calmly.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2013, 09:39:07 pm »

Helga lies down on the beach, waiting for the others to get their shit together.

"So are we going to approach this with anything approaching a plan, or...?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2013, 09:42:30 pm »

Sure thing, sonny. Let's go check out what's wrong with your treehouse.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9