Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse RTD  (Read 1581 times)

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
Zombie Apocalypse RTD
« on: July 08, 2013, 09:09:50 am »

There will be 6 players and a waitlist.  The way you create a character is Name-Description-Bio-Starting HP(for every point over 20 you get a -1 to damage and for every point under 20 you get +1 damage. Every character starts with $500.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Apocalypse RTD
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 07:31:22 pm »

Bob. Tall, Thin, bearded, Hatted (wide brimmed). Bio: A typical small town man whose hobbies included biking, hiking, and horticulture. Worked at the local factory. Had a wife, no kids. Age, 43. Starting HP 18 (dmg +2) current cash: $500
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 08:24:01 pm by Ozarck »

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 07:35:32 pm »

Reserved.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 01:01:13 am »

Name: Jameson Percotti
Description: An incredibly fat man, Jameson often needs a forklift to get out of the house.
Bio: A son of the local mob boss, Jameson led a privileged life, one that let him stay in the house and eat twinkies all day without any real worries. He did exactly that.
Starting HP: ONE HUNDRED! <---probably not allowed, but its funneh so had to do. Also -80 damage :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 05:22:01 am »

PTW

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 06:54:51 pm »

Description: An incredibly fat man, Jameson often needs a forklift to get out of the house.
Bio: A son of the local mob boss, Jameson led a privileged life, one that let him stay in the house and eat twinkies all day without any real worries. He did exactly that.
Starting HP: ONE HUNDRED! <---probably not allowed, but its funneh so had to do. Also -80 damage :P
Please put your HP down to 30. That is a little to high.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 07:38:41 pm »

Please put your HP down to 30. That is a little to high.
:P AWWWWW

Hp down to 30. Still expect rolling me over the enemies to be the most effective tactic XD
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 07:39:55 pm »

reserved until I'm back from vacation.

EDIT: Now back, character up in the next 18 hours
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:26:52 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 09:33:12 pm »

Sure, why the hell not?

Name: Alexi Fallon
Description: A tall, red-headed girl with copious amounts of freckles, who often dresses in what she wears to her job, even when off it. This includes blue-jeans, a red, plaid, knotted-at-the-bottom shirt, work boots, and gardening gloves.
Bio: She WAS working as a farm hand before the pandemic broke out. It was good pay. Plus, she was never really far from home, seeing as her father owns the farm! She rarely left the grounds of the farm, and when she did, she never bothered to change, seeing as it was usually just her friends she was going with. She has a bit of skill with a rifle, but hasn't mastered it yet, preferring to use her trusty pitchfork to fight off intruders.
Starting HP: 15
Cash: $500
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!