Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Gods of Bay12: OOC Thread  (Read 30931 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Bay12: OOC Thread
« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2013, 09:26:12 am »

When one of Zanzetkuken is acting, the other enters a stupor and occasionally says what the other is thinking/saying.

Okay, they're not quite that connected.  The link between them shares feelings and emotions, as well as giving them the ability to know the general location of where the other is at, but its not to the point that each says what the other is saying (though if they are speaking to the same entity, the words could sync up in a 'finish the other's sentence' form).
Did it occur to you that I am stuck in a hole on the planet,  while you two are in deep space.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2013, 09:27:49 am »

Hurry up, rip Dansmithers apart so life can be born from his corpse already.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 08, 2013, 09:33:21 am »

When one of Zanzetkuken is acting, the other enters a stupor and occasionally says what the other is thinking/saying.

Okay, they're not quite that connected.  The link between them shares feelings and emotions, as well as giving them the ability to know the general location of where the other is at, but its not to the point that each says what the other is saying (though if they are speaking to the same entity, the words could sync up in a 'finish the other's sentence' form).
Did it occur to you that I am stuck in a hole on the planet,  while you two are in deep space.

...did not know that.

Now, now.  We don't want to waste it.  We need to wait for a safe place to have the life thrive at, first.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 08, 2013, 09:40:28 am »

Wut
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 08, 2013, 10:54:51 am »

All life originating from the corpse of a thespian? The god of theater dying before theater is invented? Oh dear...
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2013, 01:15:57 pm »

How tragic!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2013, 07:17:35 pm »

And planning to join. If it's still going. I may have accidentally necroed.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2013, 07:44:56 pm »

And planning to join. If it's still going. I may have accidentally necroed.
Trying to decide whether I'M STILL GOING WITH THIS. I'd say this is like Nuanced chance. Updates to this take a while because I'm busy messing with legos animating and dealing with real life stuff.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]