Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: "Siete Padrino", i.e. You are Godfather  (Read 860 times)

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
"Siete Padrino", i.e. You are Godfather
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:03:31 am »

*Coz I just want to see how this will pan out, and I'm bored.

What's your name?
How do you get to this position?
Name and describe this city, and the quarter which your operations are based.
Tell me your family traditions.

First to reply fully becomes a Godfather. As per usual practice, RTD things out, though you might introduce whatever mechanic if you sees fit. I'll throw things in if there isn't enough spice.

Everyone else you will work under him, in various capacity. Introduce yourself as you enter the scene.

It is now January 1924.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Siete Padrino", i.e. You are Godfather
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 02:04:06 am »

Reserved, just in case.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: "Siete Padrino", i.e. You are Godfather
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 12:28:47 pm »

the city is New Sanderfield, but everyone calls it Nexus, because it is a crossroads for aliens from a variety of worlds / dimensions. As such, there is a dramatic variation in style of architecture, level of wealth, and general atmosphere in the various parts of the city. we live in a rather busy part of town, with creatures constantly swarming the streets and airways of the highrise blocks of dwellings, manufacturies, and office buildings amongst which we do our business. I am either a Godfather (if "reserved, just in case" doesn't count as a post), or an interspecies technical consultant, by which I mean I help one species keep from accidentally dissolving another's face while attempting to say hello. I also help one species more accurately and efficiently dissolve another species' face when the situation calls for it. I arose to this position by being quite good at not accidentally or intentionally having my face dissolved. I also make pies.