Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Tournament of Video Games [IC thread]  (Read 5219 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament of Video Games [IC thread]
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2013, 06:38:23 pm »

"It's 'Wander'!" shouts Wander, wondering as he often did why people always called him The Wanderer. Probably something to do with my teammates' names, he decided again.

"It's-a time-a for-a you-a to-a go-a down-a!" he shouted at the green plumber, mocking his tic. He then followed that with a few arrows, carefully aimed at Luigi's vitals, accounting of course for the momentum of Lugigi (easier than it sounds once he's in the air).
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2013, 09:09:57 pm »

Though at first the Tank simply stood there calmly his collars soon turned from Green to red. Almost like a switch went off within its brain the tank's calm composure changed to a homocidal maniac in a moment. With no strategy or sense of preservation the Tank simply roared and charged his opponent.

Charge at Vahn and wail on him as hard as possible for all three actions.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2013, 03:16:26 am »

Urgot let out a wheezing, mechanical sort of roar, straining threateningly at Demyx.

Activate shield.

If all enemies are attacking at once, fire canister at feet when enemies are about to strike. Otherwise gas the original.

If one seems less injured by the acid than the others, or the original is obvious, unload on it with Acid Hunters and autoattacks.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2013, 09:51:52 pm »

Combat Round 1

'The Team’ and ‘The Underdogs’

Wander launches an arrow in the direction of Luigi, but the arrow is blocked by a rising geyser.  Luigi performs a high jump that lands him perfectly upon the rising platform.  The second arrow from Wander impacts the underside of the geyser platform, to which Luigi responds by launching a fireball, which narrowly misses Wander, whom rolls and fires another arrow, which Luigi dodges by falling flat against the platform.  Tails enters the arena from subspace as Luigi is taken out of the arena.

‘Team Sain’ and ‘Team Music’

Urgots shield initializes, as Demyx creates 7 water clones.  Urgot launches a gas canister at the standard Demyx, enveloping him in a cloud of gas.  Demyx escapes from the cloud, and he and the water clones attack Urgot, collapsing Urgot's shield and dealing slight damage to his left leg.  Urgot attempts to unload on Demyx with its acid hunters, but Demyx dodges the strikes, and charges Urgot, but he and his clones fail to do any damage, having to avoid the Urgot's defensive strikes.  The storm kicks up, with Urgot managing to hold his position, but with Demyx being thrown off of the side.  Demyx and 3 of his clones manage to grip onto the side of the tower, but the other clones fall.

‘LoL Brigade’ and ‘The Deadly Seven’

The Meepos begin their maneuvers, one jumping into a crater near the edge of the field, while the others throw a net towards the necromancer.  The necromancer thinks quickly, and summons 2 skeletal warriors, who block the net from hitting him by getting in the way themselves.  The four Meepos attack the skeletons, one managing to break a leg of one of the skeletons, while another breaks an arm, but the other two are thrown back into craters by the skeletons and are knocked out.  The necromancer had readied his bone spear, and cut the gut of one of the flying Meepos, causing it to be 'killed' in two turns time.  The two unwounded Meepos attack the skeletons again, destroying the skeletons, but this allowed time for the Necromancer to summon a 5 foot ice golem.  Artillery shells rain down and hit the golem, sending ice particles flying, throwing the necromancer into an unoccupied crater with a broken arm, with his spear landing in the ground nearby, and the two Meepos each losing use of a leg as an ice shard drives itself into the left leg of one, and the right leg of another.

‘Team Legends and a Heretic’ and ‘Nerjin’s Mercenaries.’

Tank charges Vahn and pounds Vahn with such force that Vahn is instantly eliminated.  Ramza is brought out of subspace as Vahn's body is taken into subspace and healed.  The bolts from the sphere miss both competitors.

Vahn has been eliminated and can no longer be used in this match.

Spoiler: Rant (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:53:55 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2013, 09:56:29 pm »

"Oh, the fox."

Shoot Tails (or whoever replaces him). Repeatedly. Dodge any attacks.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:48:54 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2013, 09:57:16 pm »

Tails flies above Wonder and then spin-dashes at him before moving to a flanking position and switching out for spy.
GWG hears a male voice sensually whisper to him.
It says,
"Nice dodge, you're good at this."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:56:08 am by kj1225 »

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2013, 11:38:27 pm »

Charge at enemy and pound them into dust

Also HAHAHAHAHAHA!
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2013, 11:54:50 pm »

"Well thats smarts, RETREAT!"

Meepo switches out for Joanna.
Joanna throws an auto turret into the crater the necromancer is in.
Joanna runs to a crater and jumps in, throwing a proximity mine in between the two craters.

(The arena will kill us before we kill eachother!)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 11:58:01 pm by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2013, 12:31:57 am »

"Oh it's on now!" (that is from me and Ramza) Use scream (attack and speed +1) then switch to Black Mage and launch a Thundaga (I assume class switching takes up a action?)
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2013, 12:38:44 am »

"Araxis be damned. This is actually a challenge."

The Necromancer throws a Poison Nova out at Joanna.
The Necromancer switches with Zoroark.
Zoroark uses Night Daze on Joanna.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 12:50:49 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2013, 02:33:47 am »

"Well I'm not doing a lot."

Get back on the ground and switch with Lyude who shall fire off a blast from his trumpet at Urgot.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2013, 03:14:31 pm »

Urgot let out a hollow, mechanical laugh before opening fire.

Open fire x3. Destroy the target or the target's ledge, either way.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]