Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fixed Bodysizes  (Read 1239 times)

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
Fixed Bodysizes
« on: June 09, 2013, 04:28:53 am »

Due to a newly discovered bug, it has been found that creatures do not actually grow in size in fortressmode. So I wrote a quick fix for it (Change it so that all creatures are born at their adult size, yet still have to grow up). here you go;
DOWNLOAD

FengYun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fixed Bodysizes
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 10:52:10 am »

Thanks. I can't tell if it works or not, but I downloaded it and now playing in a new generated world.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 04:05:29 am »

Ah, this is the bug you mentioned in the other thread. That is indeed quite bad... I wonder why no one ever noticed that? No born baby in dwarf mode would have been larger then that, even as a sturdy military dwarf...

I will download it and probably port the changes. Have you done all this by hand?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 04:19:50 am »

Ah, this is the bug you mentioned in the other thread. That is indeed quite bad... I wonder why no one ever noticed that? No born baby in dwarf mode would have been larger then that, even as a sturdy military dwarf...

I will download it and probably port the changes. Have you done all this by hand?
Yep and yep.
Also here's your speech files; (Note, I kinda got lazy and only did about half of them. There's about 6 or so new lines in each one, as well as fixed typos!) ;D
Download -Note, for others, you can download it too, but it's intended for Meph
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:22:56 am by Godlysockpuppet »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 04:43:51 am »

Thanks a ton. :)

Yeah, adding an interaction to all creature would fix it, but they dont use them in world gen.

I'll probably port it to the creatures I have. :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:46:48 am by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::