Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 318

Author Topic: Rise of the magic girls* OOC  (Read 262337 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the magic girls* OOC
« Reply #405 on: June 14, 2013, 02:13:59 pm »

Matt kept sifting through the information he was gathering on the net. It had been pretty useful, thus far, but nothing overly so. But, if they were to talk soon, this would be handy to keep in mind.
All the same, he got a start when he came across a headline: ''Magical battle in Northlyn.'' Pictures and what he read soon had Matt in a slight panic.
''Oh shi-! That's Selina's place!'' Matt quickly got up, seeing how the fight had had the one with the blades in the house, with anonymous allies. Matt ran out of the house, running to the fight, keeping tabs with it on his phone. He didn't want to transform yet till it was absolutely necessary, worried about what form he'd take, but if anyone got seriously inj-
''I-isn't that... Anima?'' Matt said as a picture showed Anima being hit. That answered it for him. If he was late, someone could get seriously hurt... or killed.
Quick questions:
1. Why would they come to the conclusion that it was magical?
2. Who's recording this, anyways?
3. Isn't Anima inside, therefore requiring any photographs of sufficient quality to identify her to be taken from within the battlefield?
4. Didn't the battle start about 15 seconds ago?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 14, 2013, 02:14:27 pm »

Magical phone. ;)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 14, 2013, 02:15:38 pm »

Matt kept sifting through the information he was gathering on the net. It had been pretty useful, thus far, but nothing overly so. But, if they were to talk soon, this would be handy to keep in mind.
All the same, he got a start when he came across a headline: ''Magical battle in Northlyn.'' Pictures and what he read soon had Matt in a slight panic.
''Oh shi-! That's Selina's place!'' Matt quickly got up, seeing how the fight had had the one with the blades in the house, with anonymous allies. Matt ran out of the house, running to the fight, keeping tabs with it on his phone. He didn't want to transform yet till it was absolutely necessary, worried about what form he'd take, but if anyone got seriously inj-
''I-isn't that... Anima?'' Matt said as a picture showed Anima being hit. That answered it for him. If he was late, someone could get seriously hurt... or killed.
Quick questions:
3. Isn't Anima inside, therefore requiring any photographs of sufficient quality to identify her to be taken from within the battlefield?
1.Dragons, scale-people, stuff.
2.Probably the scale-people. I mean, really, how better to spread fear among the enemy by showing you murdering the fuck out of the few people who can do anything about you?
3.See 2.
4.Also see 2. Livestream?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 14, 2013, 02:17:36 pm »

1. ...Point.
2. Aren't they busy, you know, fighting us? And lacking any kind of recording equipment? Or, for that matter, access to major news websites? Even if they got a story on there somehow, the actual managers of the site would think some hacker put a fake story on their website and delete it pronto, making the effort unneeded.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 14, 2013, 02:22:32 pm »

Out of curiosity, what are the rules on revival?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 14, 2013, 02:22:47 pm »

2. Magic. Lots of magic.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 14, 2013, 02:24:20 pm »

I made a tv with no cable box or antenna turn on to the news, this isn't the weirdest thing we've done.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2013, 02:28:22 pm »

Quick questions:

My answers:
1: been covered.
2: Can easily be a random person with a good view and zoom.
3: See 2.
4: The battle that includes our original group is indeed young. No idea how long the fight has been between these two beforehand.

Originally, Matt found the title and some written stuff on blogs and the likes. He went further and found a livestream. Apologies, that shoulda been in there, tho I make no excuses, I may have taken some creative liberties, to which, if they are too far, Scapheap can correct me. :)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 14, 2013, 02:29:16 pm »

Quick questions:
!. What kyubey said.
". Suicidal people with Twitter accounts.
£. Uniform is recognizable to matt.
$. It at first was Lady Silver vs Tabella.

Out of curiosity, what are the rules on revival?
Dead=dead. No second chances.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2013, 02:30:11 pm »

...*prays to Random Number God to spare Anima*

It won't work. But I have to try.

*invokes the Old Ones and all the religious figures I can*

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2013, 02:30:55 pm »

Random thought. Angel is a little girl who turns into a pyromaniac more or less right? Its Annie from league of legends  :o
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 14, 2013, 02:37:32 pm »

$. It at first was Lady Silver vs Tabella.
Oh, right.

Random thought. Angel is a little girl who turns into a pyromaniac more or less right? Its Annie from league of legends  :o
Who?
And Nuriel has many other dysfunctions...
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 14, 2013, 02:45:09 pm »

Use google.
[/quote]

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 14, 2013, 02:54:16 pm »

Use google.
...Annie is one of the most common name and the name of a movie

The bear is a shadow demon bear that she bound to her teddy bear.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 14, 2013, 02:55:00 pm »

Use google.
...Annie is one of the most common name and the name of a movie

The little girl, right?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 318