Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Questions about certain actions.  (Read 828 times)

susp3kt

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Questions about certain actions.
« on: June 11, 2013, 02:51:50 am »

Ok, so I've been playing this game for a few days now and absolutely love it. But I do have some questions.

First, what actions affect what? For instance raiding animal lab affects the animal rights laws and such, but I cant figure out what actions affect each law. I've managed to tag the obvious including police, prison, nuclear pollution but I can't put my finger on what to do to change public opinion on stuff like gay rights, womens rights, drug law, tax structure etc.

Second, those little news updates (not the ones that involve lcs/ccs) but the ones that say like kinky winky, and nuclear meltdown. I don't know if those are just cosmetic features or they affect gameplay.

Third, is there a way to destroy ccs other than publishing the backers list? Or capture/recapture a safehouse?

I'll probably have more questions the more I play, but these are the main ones I have.

Thanks,
-susp3kt

Capital Fish

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hi Mister Dog!"
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about certain actions.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 08:57:22 am »

There's an LCS Wiki that should answer most of your questions about which site affects which issue: http://lcs.wikidot.com/

Also, the news updates you mentioned DO slightly affect issues. What they affect, and whether they push the issue in a Liberal or Conservative direction can be gleaned from the news article text.

There are no other ways to defeat the CCS. In fact, the backer list itself was only added fairly recently. Before that, the LCS HAD to raid the CCS safehouses. There was no other way to get rid of them.
Find the errors in the above post and win a prize!