Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

No Poll.

No poll?
No poll.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 391

Author Topic: Fire Emblem On Forums: NoH: OOC thread: That's All Folks!  (Read 273966 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I know I saw Furt online earlier. Did you send him a PM? If he hurries up maybe we can get the next turn going.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, we're probably all fucked considering how many enemies are left. >.> I don't think I can even heal Jago. 10/2(KO'd)=5-5(Personal Fault)=0 HP. Even if I can, that would only give him 2 HP, and I'm likely going down this turn no matter what. :|
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile

So many duplicated enemies. Gonna have to get that archer out of the way before Ceil can heal Freya.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Man, if things look really bad, I might have Ulfijan's finest swoop in and save you guys.

Not literally swoop, of course. No pegasus corps in their right mind would go after that many archers.

This is why I wanted someone to help put together the enemy forces. This right here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think we're all a little fucked right now. Ursa will go down next turn and die three turns later, short of evadehax. Don't see how Jago can be saved. The entire freaking army is marching at once and there are still enemies from the beginning of the battle running around.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ursa did just unleash a mighty howl. Perhaps some nearby friendlies heard it and decided to investigate...?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Hm... We can win this, it will take some luck but...

Ursa needs to head into the deep forest for protection, not really much of another way around that if he wants to live. He can survive the next Archer's hit then, and attacking the archer would do little beyond annoy the archer and down Ursa later unless the archer misses. He can hold out if he heals himself though, but only for a few turns which is limited by his vulneraries.

For the archers we need to exploit their limited range, they can only target the space two away so we need to get up close and personal.

Jago... I'm not sure why the archer went forward on his own, with so many enemies around him there's not much we can do but let him sit for now.

I'm thinking of having Enoch toss Biggs his vulnerary and danger-close that archer, which I believe would put it within finishing off range with Oscar or someone else.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...In light of Xan's plan, it's kind of ironic that I chose now of all times to perform actions quickly...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I overestimated my evade abilities and underestimated the opponents, that's why :|

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't believe freaking archers only take 5 damage from a proto-bandit, grumble grumble...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Anyway, I don't want a Deus Ex Machina to take out the effort put in.
Instead, I have a suggestion.
How about a battle elsewhere takes the Extenese army's attention, and half of their forces are sent there (aka deleted who cares about proper MOV) therefore making things more fair?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't believe freaking archers only take 5 damage from a proto-bandit, grumble grumble...

Okay. Cards on the table.

I think I made the archers too hardcore.

Anyway, I don't want a Deus Ex Machina to take out the effort put in.
Instead, I have a suggestion.
How about a battle elsewhere takes the Extenese army's attention, and half of their forces are sent there (aka deleted who cares about proper MOV) therefore making things more fair?

That... Would be more of a Deus Ex Machina than having an Ulfjani patrol just so happen to come along. Especially since this group of Exstenese soldiers are here for the express purpose of capturing Diana...
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 391