Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

No Poll.

No poll?
No poll.

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 391

Author Topic: Fire Emblem On Forums: NoH: OOC thread: That's All Folks!  (Read 274556 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Yeah it's just that I haven't really played or RP'd with Lucas and I get bad luck in PS' game and test tomorrow I'm stressed.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

This level is easy.

You know a level is hard when half of the team is bleeding down and the other half is barely withstanding against superior enemies.

Example of described level: FEF

I'm hoping that with a bit of planning we may be able to avoid that though. Probably not, but hell, if it lessens it I call that a win.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Peach is still MIA :(

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Peach didn't answer?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Peach didn't answer?
No, I did talk to him yesterday. He goes to bed early though, so when I called him he didn't have time to get on. If he hasn't posted by the time I get back from work (which I wouldn't worry about), someone can auto him.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And now to revive this thread with the last remaining gif.
Quote from: MINE

HYES

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Nice magic effects. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Magic in FE is awesome. And you haven't even seen the best yet. I'm holding the most awesome stuff for myself :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Who doesn't? :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ugh. I was gonna throw another wave of reinforcements at you guys, but there's only so much brutal sodomy I can watch.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I can't utter a rebuttal to that without being way too perverted and possibly offensive, so I won't.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't utter a rebuttal to that without being way too perverted and possibly offensive, so I won't.

Pfft, I'm harder to offend than that. That said, as far as I'm concerned, this game is rated T for Teen, so let's keep things around that level.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

you may want to grab someone else to stat dudes
i have no idea how to make things challenging

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I've been pondering a basic rule of thumb with statting people that I was gonna try in my (long off but eventual) FEF game if you wanna hear.
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 391