« on: June 12, 2013, 06:49:32 pm »

snip
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 08:21:53 pm by Caroline »

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Backpack making in adventure mode.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 12:24:22 pm »

Hey, I was playing adventure mode, in outsider, and I noticed it's impossible to creat a backpack, due to missing reactions of making leather and making thread. Is there any way to fix this? For now i'm making a makeshift leather reaction and a removing thread from the backpack recipe, but is there any other way to fix it?

Maybe leather and thread can be obtained from shops?
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 01:49:10 pm »

How can I make a shop?

Wander around until you find a human village.  The villages will have shops, where you can barter whatever random stuff you have for whatever stuff the shop happens to have in stock.  I'm not sure whether shops stock leather and thread or not, but even if they do, you'd have to hunt around to find the right shop.
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 07:42:17 pm »

You'll want to find a "town", as opposed to a "hamlet". Then you can either trade for leather at a shop, or buy some with any coins you have found. There are also other options for obtaining such things.

Then again you might as well cut down a tree and build a tanner's workshop using Adv-fort if you really need to.