Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Magical Burst: A Game of Desperate Magical Girls OOC/Signup Thread  (Read 12590 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Burst: A Game of Desperate Magical Girls OOC/Signup Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2013, 02:28:22 am »

Clair has a Fury Relationship with Gretchen of 2 points. Gretchen is close to Clair in the class ranking making Clair feel threaten by it. It also doesn't help that the slight of her(Gretchen) set her heart aflutter. She recognize that this tend to be classify as love, but she refuse to acknowledge it. This mean that she tend to verbally lash out at Gretchen.
The technical term for this is "tsundere".
Do you want a gold star?
Um...sure?
Here, only nine more till something, I forget. It been a long time since I was in class R.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2013, 05:11:58 am »

((Posting interest in this, now all that I have to do is write up a character sheet))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2013, 06:53:35 am »

Clair has a Fury Relationship with Gretchen of 2 points. Gretchen is close to Clair in the class ranking making Clair feel threaten by it. It also doesn't help that the slight of her(Gretchen) set her heart aflutter. She recognize that this tend to be classify as love, but she refuse to acknowledge it. This mean that she tend to verbally lash out at Gretchen.
The technical term for this is "tsundere".
Do you want a gold star?
Um...sure?
Here, only nine more till something, I forget. It been a long time since I was in class R.
Well, I got one from Weirdsound in The Last Night Troll ("Alyce, Alyce, burning bright/In the forests of the night"), so...eight to go!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2013, 12:05:53 pm »

aaaand here comes the first fight.

:p Yes it will be interrupted, I'm not going to kill you off quite yet.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2013, 12:07:04 pm »

Aww... But I wanted in!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2013, 12:10:44 pm »

You'll get your chance :P I might even throw you in before anyone dies. 3 is the standard Magical Girl Squad Number, it's not writ in stone. I just need to change some stats and shit.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2013, 12:13:34 pm »

Yay! I like messing with shit! That could have been phrased better...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2013, 12:17:41 pm »

You'll get your chance :P I might even throw you in before anyone dies. 3 is the standard Magical Girl Squad Number, it's not writ in stone. I just need to change some stats and shit.
I thought it was five(sailor moon, mew mew power, every cure line.) or does it say something in the hand book?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2013, 12:18:23 pm »

Handbook says three to four.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2013, 12:27:09 pm »

This.

Most Youma are designed to be about three times as powerful as a magical girl.

So squads above 3 get annoying what with having to balance against a higher number.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2013, 12:35:54 pm »

This.

Most Youma are designed to be about three times as powerful as a magical girl.

So squads above 3 get annoying what with having to balance against a higher number.
I see.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2013, 05:35:37 pm »

Because I had to go out, was delayed. Aniticipate that Gold will probably be the only one around for a bit, and the closest to the creature, so Gret gets to have her awakening first. :p Each one will be different, and it'll take a bit of time so it's good that we have people with weird schedules.

Also, I start work tomorrow from 7:30-5:00ish Eastern, so during that time I won't be able to update. Therefore, it's likely that updates will slow down to one turn a day due to timezone issues (Shame, that. I'd like for this to move much, much faster than that ._.)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2013, 08:15:13 pm »

Sorry about not posting earlier, I've had issues lately that will make posting and other internet access sporadic for a while. If all goes as it should, I should have it resolved soon...but if all went as it should, I would have had it solved so fast no one would have noticed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2013, 08:20:19 pm »

I see. Best rush like a motherfucker back out, then.

if it takes very long, I'll probably have you have an accident and get hospitalized for a bit so you're out of the picture, but can recover once you return.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2013, 08:21:37 pm »

I see. Best rush like a motherfucker back out, then.

if it takes very long, I'll probably have you have an accident and get hospitalized for a bit so you're out of the picture, but can recover once you return.

Aaaaaand there will then be a spot open?

* Gamerboy4life gets hopes up, probably only to have them crushed.
I need to put something interesting here.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10