Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Magical Burst: A Game of Desperate Magical Girls OOC/Signup Thread  (Read 12474 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Magical Burst: A Game of Desperate Magical Girls OOC/Signup Thread
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2013, 05:32:00 pm »

Wyrm, you can only state YOUR side of a Relationship with Clair, since she's a PC. So you can have a rivalry with her, but it might not be reciprocated.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2013, 05:39:58 pm »

Indeed. If scap doesn't reciprocate, I'll change it.

...We might have PM'd each other about it, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2013, 05:41:47 pm »

Alright, just making sure you didn't misunderstand the rules :P
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2013, 06:03:16 pm »

We PM each other earlier about this. My internet just frozen when I was trying to put my half up.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2013, 06:26:21 pm »

Clair has a Fury Relationship with Gretchen of 2 points. Gretchen is close to Clair in the class ranking making Clair feel threaten by it. It also doesn't help that the slight of her(Gretchen) set her heart aflutter. She recognize that this tend to be classify as love, but she refuse to acknowledge it. This mean that she tend to verbally lash out at Gretchen.
The technical term for this is "tsundere".
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2013, 06:28:48 pm »

Clair has a Fury Relationship with Gretchen of 2 points. Gretchen is close to Clair in the class ranking making Clair feel threaten by it. It also doesn't help that the slight of her(Gretchen) set her heart aflutter. She recognize that this tend to be classify as love, but she refuse to acknowledge it. This mean that she tend to verbally lash out at Gretchen.
Do you want a gold star?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2013, 07:11:29 pm »

Do you want a gold star?
Um...sure?
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2013, 07:50:18 pm »

Wyrm, your relationship is acceptable ^_^

I'll just write it down as 'Gretchen's Clique'.

However, since it is a group, so long as the group isn't completely destroyed, they do NOT get the plot armor normally given to Relationships rated over 0 at the moment.

So basically, expect them to die when you F*** up.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2013, 08:29:24 pm »

However, since it is a group, so long as the group isn't completely destroyed, they do NOT get the plot armor normally given to Relationships rated over 0 at the moment.

So basically, expect them to die when you F*** up.
Acceptable.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2013, 11:28:22 pm »

Alright, I'm gonna go to bed. Hopefully we can try to start tomorrow, once we have all the other relationships done.

If anyone just wants to put down how they spend the rest of their points before I get back, then I'd be fine with that.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2013, 06:30:25 am »

Harry, I'm not quite sure that your relationship is legal ._.

I suppose it could be deemed as positive in a way, but to me the overtones of it are overall rather negative, even if it happens to have a slight bit of positive feeling to it... I suppose I'll allow it, but I'm not sure...

Fury relationships are HARD.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2013, 06:43:04 am »

Harry, I'm not quite sure that your relationship is legal ._.

I suppose it could be deemed as positive in a way, but to me the overtones of it are overall rather negative, even if it happens to have a slight bit of positive feeling to it... I suppose I'll allow it, but I'm not sure...

Fury relationships are HARD.

The way I understand it, family are the perfect people to have Fury relationships with. You are mostly required to stick with them no matter what sort of terrible people they are.

Besides, Marina can help Lyuda score drugs in times of need. That alone is a basis for a positive relationship.

Also, I've still got a point left. Do I have to spend it on of the existing relationships or can I add a new one?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:48:40 am by Harry Baldman »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2013, 06:50:48 am »

huh? My math says you're out... *checks*

Oh. Well my math is an idiot.

You can do either/or, really.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2013, 06:55:22 pm »

There we go!

You're now free to act however you wish to investigate the situation you're in.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2013, 07:24:45 pm »

Gold, you're alone. Like I said in the post, you're all scattered throughout the building. If you and Scapheap would like, you can be there together, but other than that you're in separate places.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10