Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Welcome to Shakecloistered.

Read our page, go ahead.
- 0 (0%)
Read the spinoff thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=130203.0
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20

Author Topic: Shakecloistered [Succession Fortress For Newbies]  (Read 35643 times)

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
Re: Shakecloistered [Succession Fortress For Newbies]
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2013, 03:26:32 pm »

They aren't beekeepers, but they have 'collect hive products':
Check Athel AllaSlikot - there was to be 224 hive products to collect at the beginning of the year

I am officially afraid. Will my computer be able to handle it, or will Shakecloistered be a victim of the mythical FPS monster?
Doubt it. By the time my turn comes however there may be some atom smashing to do
Edit: What I meant was my ancient machine is alright currently. Anyways, post your ideas for the demise of Shakecloistered - I have my own ideas but I'd like to see yours. I don't know if there is a way to have 200 dragon arrive outside your fortress, Br I doubt it, so unless proven otherwise (and please do) that kind of thing I can't do.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:12:05 pm by Octobomb »
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2013, 04:24:34 pm »

Check Athel AllaSlikot - there was to be 224 hive products to collect at the beginning of the year

I am officially afraid. Will my computer be able to handle it, or will Shakecloistered be a victim of the mythical FPS monster?
Doubt it. By the time my turn comes however there may be some atom smashing to do
Edit: What I meant was my ancient machine is alright currently. Anyways, post your ideas for the demise of Shakecloistered - I have my own ideas but I'd like to see yours. I don't know if there is a way to have 200 dragon arrive outside your fortress, Br I doubt it, so unless proven otherwise (and please do) that kind of thing I can't do.
We have to die harder than Boatmurdered.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2013, 04:33:57 pm »

Sigg'd, because that's impossible. Anything particular in mind, though?
Sig

sculleywr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2013, 05:08:54 pm »

So, what? Instead of one legendary dwarf and a child surviving, just let one child survive?
I had one get happy again... After producing a bed made from their own husband's body.
I once  had a fort called paddledbottom in the plains of spanking founded by the painful punishment
And so, in a thread about cointainers with usele

BlackOctoberFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2013, 05:16:18 pm »

Well it's only been a 3 years and it's already smack bang in the middle of a ashen wasteland and all the children are going insane so we're off to a good started on the unofficial Boatmurdered 2.0.
We killed her! All of her stuff are belong to us.
It's a Dinosaur/ _) "Rawr!"
        _/\/\/\_/ /
    _|             /
  _|    (  |  (  |
 /__.-'|_|--|_|

sculleywr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2013, 05:26:52 pm »

Well it's only been a 3 years and it's already smack bang in the middle of a ashen wasteland and all the children are going insane so we're off to a good started on the unofficial Boatmurdered 2.0.

We need some pachyderms, though. And we need to turn them into war elephants, elephant stew, elephant bone crafts...if we can, let's make some rooms with elephant bone walls, floors, and furniture.
I had one get happy again... After producing a bed made from their own husband's body.
I once  had a fort called paddledbottom in the plains of spanking founded by the painful punishment

BlackOctoberFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2013, 06:25:16 pm »

We don't have Pachyderms. We have owlmen, Kobolds and semi/megabeasts.
We killed her! All of her stuff are belong to us.
It's a Dinosaur/ _) "Rawr!"
        _/\/\/\_/ /
    _|             /
  _|    (  |  (  |
 /__.-'|_|--|_|

sculleywr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2013, 07:14:29 pm »

We don't have Pachyderms. We have owlmen, Kobolds and semi/megabeasts.

I just said we need them. You know, to be true to the spirit of Boatmurdered.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2013, 08:28:01 pm »

So, what? Instead of one legendary dwarf and a child surviving, just let one child survive?
No, we lose all of our dwarves to something better, and train the child to become legendary, and have them kill merchants from anywhere, and die in a siege.

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2013, 08:29:08 pm »

Okay, THAT takes the cake for my signature for a long while.

*gobbles menacingly*

sculleywr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2013, 09:35:46 pm »

Any way that someone here knows how to create a WMD in this fortress?

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2013, 10:22:06 pm »

Any way that someone here knows how to create a WMD in this fortress?
There's always danger rooms.

*gobbles menacingly*

sculleywr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2013, 10:50:50 pm »

There's always danger rooms.

Dewboy's making one on his turn. I'm looking for something that could possibly wreck the world, without mining adamantine to do it.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2013, 02:10:16 am »

Yes, please LOOK for something to destroy the fortress harder than Boatmurdered. But please don't execute it, that's my job.
Sig

sculleywr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2013, 02:26:55 am »

Well, if we find adamantine, a suicide strip mining should hopefully find the HFS :).
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20