Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Welcome to Shakecloistered.

Read our page, go ahead.
- 0 (0%)
Read the spinoff thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=130203.0
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: Shakecloistered [Succession Fortress For Newbies]  (Read 35267 times)

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
Re: Shakecloistered [Succession Fortress For Newbies]
« Reply #195 on: August 30, 2013, 07:10:14 am »

unpack the save, than put folder Shakecloistered into your data/save folder, open the game and continue playing. If you have any durther questions please do not hesitate to ask.
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 30, 2013, 08:26:18 am »

Overeseer Journal 1st granite, 139: Ah, finally, the day I have been waiting for so long! They day when my talents are finally recognised. I have been made overseer of Shakecloistered! Finally my genius has been recognised! I will no longer have to remain a common dwarf, with noone recognising my talents. Now I am getting just a small portion of what I deserve. All these days of living with the same conditions as the other inferior common dwarfs. Under my control this fortress will flourish, and I will finally be able to receive the accommodations I deserve, I will be able to give my self everything I deserve, AHA HA HA HA HA!!!!! AH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

(I'm having trouble uploading images, so I might need help in that.)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:29:30 am by blademan9999 »
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 30, 2013, 08:31:21 am »

I suggest imgur. It's simple, free and useful. Just click on the picture and copy and past the bit that says BB code. Else, use img tags (the symbol of a picture frame directly below bold and put the image URL in the middle, or write the tags out: (img)*image url*(/img). Bu remember to use square brackets.
If you can't get the image URL right click and select open image in new tab.
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 30, 2013, 09:51:57 am »

I personally use imageshack.us just because I used to use it when i was in Poland. It does give you prepared links when you upload a pic as well so you just copy and paste it.

How is your FPS?

Also I thought my Dwarf was power-hungry. You proved me wrong sir, compared to that paragraph even Exodius from 1.5 is a stable and rational individuum. Excelent, Keep Up the Good Work^^
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 10:02:53 am by exodius1 »

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 30, 2013, 12:00:40 pm »

accidental post instead of edit my bad.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 12:17:33 pm by blademan9999 »
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 30, 2013, 12:02:20 pm »

WHY DOES IT KEEP MAKING NEW POSTS WHEN I TRY TO EDIT!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 12:47:32 pm by blademan9999 »

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 30, 2013, 12:26:47 pm »

(Fps is 30-50 from how mast the dwarfs are moving, don't know how to make it show what the actual number is.)
This is what my dwarf is like: http://imgur.com/gJqJjT7
Overeseer Journal 1st granite, 139: I have claimed two large rooms to be my bedroom and office, I have ordered the digging out of two more large rooms to be my Dining room and Tomb. All reasonable sized for someone my my genius, all just what I truly deserve, I do wonder though if they quite enough for me, maybe I deserve better.
Bedroom and office. Bedroom's the lower one. http://i.imgur.com/krZRkfJ
Dining Room and tomb. Dining room's the lower one. http://i.imgur.com/xFD1Bbs
I have also ordered the Bedroom and office to be engraved, how can I be expected to live or work in somewhere that's just boring or bland!

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 30, 2013, 12:46:03 pm »

Took some time but i found you. Or so i think becouse like and dislike lists are different. I think those can change anyway. In 1.5 you are a marksdwarf squad leader.

Also the quarters you just claimed were designed for our Vampire King^^ You did read my posts right? Just kidding, now worries. I mean about reading, our king really is a vampire.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 30, 2013, 01:16:33 pm »

(In shakecloistered1.5 I would like my dwarf to in story try and do stuff like attempt to become captain of the guard.
Overseer Journal 2nd granite, 139: I have appointed myself as Mayor, I plan to appoint myself as Baron soon.Overseer Journal Overseer Journal 3rd granite, 139: WHAT THE F***, it turns out I can not seem to remove Exodius1 from his position and appoint myself instead. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS WORTHY OF THAT POSITION! How dare he appoint himself to that position, now how will I be able to get what I deserve. Exodius1 will PAY! IT'S HIS FAULT FOR ALL I HAVE SUFFERED RECENTLY!!!

I have ordered all the chest cabinets and stuff in his room to be removed and have had a refuse stockpile be designated in his room, that'll teach him, SO EXODIUS1, WELCOME TO F***ING SHAKECLOISTERED, HOPE YOU LIKE MIASMA!!! I've also taken away his doors, silver is far to good fro him!
4th granite, 139: Huh, one of the craftsdwarves has gone into a fey mood, I wonder If he'll make something nice for me to claim.
14th granite, 139: It was a boring tower-cap crown.
17th granite, 139: I have ordered the construction of some nice platinum furniture and gold doors, I canceled the production of a few useless stuff including 2 anvils for EXODIUS1 why does anyone want to make anything for that freak!
22th granite, 139: ARGGHHH!!! I've found out that there's no platinum to make furniture out of, I'll have do use gold instead!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 02:18:17 pm by blademan9999 »

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 30, 2013, 01:26:42 pm »

(I MEANT TO EDIT NOT QUOTE! WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 01:33:34 pm by blademan9999 »

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 30, 2013, 02:52:00 pm »

Oh my, oh my. First of all it's Exodius the First thank you very much and if you continue to treat me this way I may refuse to inform you about Loan we took from Mountain Homes. His Majesty will not be happy about that, will he now? >:-)

And You are supposed to write your own bits for 1.5 along to mine. I may try to change things but first i would want you to know that captain of the guard is under my personal jurisdiction. I wanted to give you a position of Crafts Guild Master, a much more lucrative and powerful position, but if you want to scheme your way up to becoming my personal lap dog than fine^^. Just start posting incharacter bits, like your displeasure about being removed from the Overseer line or something. Just so I can get feel for your personality and write you in my updates in a convincing way.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 30, 2013, 03:26:59 pm »

He's INCREDIBLY arrogant, and believes himself to be a genius and superior other dwarves. He believes that he's destined for greatness and deserves incredible accommodations. He hates it when someone else is in a better position then him and forms major grudges and enacts revenge over petty things. He also gets incredibly frustrated when things don't go his way. And most of all he is He's UNBELIEVABLY power hungry.
(Maybe you could have him so he slowly tries to attempt to take the overseer position from you.)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 03:34:50 pm by blademan9999 »

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 30, 2013, 03:47:24 pm »

Overseer Journal 26th Slate, 139:
DRAGON! A dragon vall Lethari Fonethasa Acathi Berayi has come! I send the military out to attack. Thanks to my Genius they fend it of without a single causality. In honour of my victory I will have my name carved out in the very rock we live in!
Journal 1st Felsite, 139: A random forgotten beast showed up in the caverns.
Journal 7th Felsite, 139: My names been carved out and the results are disappointing. That's not exactly how I imagined it would look...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 04:19:34 pm by blademan9999 »

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2013, 04:31:20 pm »

(Maybe you could have him so he slowly tries to attempt to take the overseer position from you.)

Not the point of the Spinoff but i like how you think. If you wonder what i am trying to do there it would be enough to read the synopsis in the first post. It's here

Speaking of taking over do you really think you would be able to deal with Astesh Thikutdastot? That guy is a complete Psycho.^^

Also: Dragon? Pics or it didn't happen. Death/missing screen should suffice.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2013, 04:41:33 pm »

Not the point of the Spinoff but i like how you think. If you wonder what i am trying to do there it would be enough to read the synopsis in the first post. It's here

Speaking of taking over do you really think you would be able to deal with Astesh Thikutdastot? That guy is a complete Psycho.^^

Also: Dragon? Pics or it didn't happen. Death/missing screen should suffice.

What do you think of my progress so far? What do you think of my dwarf?
Also how do I butcher the remains of the dragon?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20