Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Welcome to Shakecloistered.

Read our page, go ahead.
- 0 (0%)
Read the spinoff thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=130203.0
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: Shakecloistered [Succession Fortress For Newbies]  (Read 35292 times)

moleman

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemmings
    • View Profile
Re: Shakecloistered [Succession Fortress For Newbies]
« Reply #240 on: September 06, 2013, 05:47:06 pm »

Dwarven Irony?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And what the hell do those levers in your tomb do blade and which one operates the drawbridges?

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 06, 2013, 09:37:06 pm »

I would but you see, Bladey over there murdered my ass, quite brutally to be honest. Making me go melancholic? Now, that is a bit unnecessary isn't it, why not build "A Fun Room"? You know with spikes coming of the ground and a nice lockable door to admire while your guts are sprayed over the walls? Just a suggestion.
Hey, you took the position of Baron preventing me for being able to get that position. Anyway, It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 06, 2013, 09:37:27 pm »

(Please could you make sure to do an in character reaction to some of the stuff my dwarf has done, it'll be funny.)
The pictures are really small, could you expand them please?
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 06, 2013, 09:40:27 pm »

Dwarven Irony?

And what the hell do those levers in your tomb do blade and which one operates the drawbridges?
Their so the artefact mechanism will get used up in them increasing the room value.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2013, 07:52:29 am »

I would but you see, Bladey over there murdered my ass, quite brutally to be honest. Making me go melancholic? Now, that is a bit unnecessary isn't it, why not build "A Fun Room"? You know with spikes coming of the ground and a nice lockable door to admire while your guts are sprayed over the walls? Just a suggestion.
Hey, you took the position of Baron preventing me for being able to get that position. Anyway, It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

Insane out of character? HA! May i sig you? I love this comment.^^ And yeah, i know i was joking^^. Mr. Chief Art Director^^
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2013, 09:18:53 am »

Insane out of character? HA! May i sig you? I love this comment.^^ And yeah, i know i was joking^^. Mr. Chief Art Director^^
You can, I meant that both in and out of character I didn't mean for you to go insane.
First time being sigged!

moleman

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemmings
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 07, 2013, 09:25:43 am »

Their so the artefact mechanism will get used up in them increasing the room value.

Ah right still confused to where the drawbridge ones are.

The pictures are really small, could you expand them please?

Well the legend one was hard to take pictures of the entire thing and the rest i dont think you wanted to see my windows bar so which ones did you mean? Unless you were talking about something different.

moleman

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemmings
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2013, 10:26:28 am »

Most interesting thing to happen as of note.

UNTIL

Oh and a cheese maker went mad. Tried to milk a horse, Poor guy.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 05:20:28 pm by moleman »

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2013, 09:47:07 pm »

(Virtually all the pictures, i can barely see anything. And no in character reaction to my characters shenanigans? That's unfortunate.)

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2013, 04:38:34 am »

Well, I'm dead and most likely buried. If my ghost shows up I may say something, untill than, well dead dwarfs tell no tales^^

Also Octo I've decided to incorporate you into 1.5 much earlier, and based on waht you said in this thread I dub thee Head of !!SCIENCE!! Department.^^ I did not choose a dwarf for you yet though.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:32:36 am by exodius1 »

moleman

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemmings
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 08, 2013, 09:11:07 am »

(Virtually all the pictures, i can barely see anything. And no in character reaction to my characters shenanigans? That's unfortunate.)

I was uploading them via postimage.org If you could tell me another way in which you could view them i would redo them for you?

26th Limestone

moleman

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemmings
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 08, 2013, 09:11:49 am »

I was uploading them via postimage.org If you could tell me another way in which you could view them i would redo them for you?

26th Limestone

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2013, 10:35:25 am »

Imgur works

moleman

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemmings
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 08, 2013, 11:45:51 am »

Huge trade wave

Also
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:48:02 am by moleman »

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2013, 10:55:24 am »

Did you remember to pay back part of the debt?^^
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20