Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Game Universes Standoff Thread - crossover battles!  (Read 928 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Game Universes Standoff Thread - crossover battles!
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:28:34 am »

Basically, grab any amount of characters from any amount of game universes and put them into a fight on whatever rules you feel like.

Standard duels? Large-scale armies battles? Music?
You call it.

I'd personally love to see the Zerg/Protoss/Terrans fight against any of Heroes of Might and Magic town armies.

Phoenixes (SC2) versus Phoenixes (HoMM) or Zealots (SC2) versus Zealots (HoMM3)?

Or maybe DF Hydras against HoMM(3) Hydras?
(SPOILER: DF Hydras win, especially in DF2013)

And then there's Clunk (Awesomenauts) + Medic (TF2) versus Heavy (TF2) + Voltar (Awesomenauts).
I'm guessing that Clunk+Medic wins, because UberCharge is nasty, especially with someone like Clunk. But then Heavy has superior firepower (or fire rate, anyway), so I don't know...

And what about you?
Share you nasty world-colliding battles or other types of competition here!

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Game Universes Standoff Thread - crossover battles!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 09:53:47 am »

Just throwing in the suggestion that anything from wh40k should be a non-contender because that will just be unfair to whatever gets to fight them.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 09:58:45 am »

Also we've kinda' got a crossover thread already :P

S'just over in GD because this is basically fanfiction discussion and yeah. Gameworld vs. gameworld has come up a few times already.

That said, Kirby should totes be pitted against Dr. Wily and Sigma. I'd say Megaman (/Rockman) vs. Dedede but that'd be a lil'unfair, hah. Metaknight, maybe.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Robosaur

• Bay Watcher
  • [POOP:INORGANIC: NUCLEAR_BOMBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 10:18:15 am »

Monkey D. Luffy VS. The Incredible Hulk. I know Luffy is crazy strong, but would he be able to harm the hulk? And, being made of rubber, could the hulk harm him?

I think it'd either end with Luffy overpowering the Hulk, or the Hulk throwing Luffy into the ocean a mile away.
You are a terrible person and the sad truth is deep down you know it.