Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 233

Author Topic: (IRtD) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail. The End of Gia.  (Read 583632 times)

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Illustrated) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail, now with Free Sigs!
« Reply #1755 on: September 13, 2013, 04:37:04 am »

Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.
Sigged
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

Scionox

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: September 13, 2013, 08:41:07 am »

Combine shadow breath(Still +1 bonus right?) with the power of ?artifact? again and create barrier around Dansmithers(or myself if mantle snake changes target) that protects and reflects attacks back to the attacker, then grab the artifact and if he's going outside, go outside as well, otherwise fly more or less safe distance from mantle snake(s).
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:44:30 am by Scionox »
Rawr

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: September 13, 2013, 08:54:45 am »

It actually would be really easy since you only have to wipe it off once in a while.
You're assuming that it's solid gold.
It's not. It's gold weave. Solid gold furniture would be pretty uncomfortable.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: September 13, 2013, 09:57:09 am »

It actually would be really easy since you only have to wipe it off once in a while.
You're assuming that it's solid gold.
It's not. It's gold weave. Solid gold furniture would be pretty uncomfortable.
I don't recall that woven gold is particularly comfy either, especially when the stuffing us also gold.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: September 13, 2013, 10:01:33 am »

Better than solid gold, at least. It has a little give.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: September 13, 2013, 01:31:07 pm »

I'm surprised that we haven't been attacked by goblins, with how much gold we have sitting on top of the mountainhomes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: September 13, 2013, 01:42:08 pm »

If it's gold they want, it's gold they'll get. In the form of spiky golden blocks falling onto their army.
Sig

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: September 14, 2013, 12:18:51 am »

I'm surprised that we haven't been attacked by goblins, with how much gold we have sitting on top of the mountainhomes.
It's because I haven't needed to introduce any GM enemies yet, since you all do a pretty good job of killing each other already.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: September 14, 2013, 01:44:29 am »

It's because I haven't needed to introduce any GM enemies yet, since you all do a pretty good job of killing each other already.
So if we work together you'll send undead hordes after us?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: September 14, 2013, 01:50:49 am »

So if we work together you'll send undead hordes after us?
If you so much as try to work together to achieve a common goal, I'll murder you all. But that won't be necessary, as you guys will never get along.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: September 14, 2013, 01:59:13 am »

I just thought of something, the gods' avatars are not aware of their divine nature right? so what happens if I convert KJ the wizard to the worship of KJ the god?

edit: also modifying action

If no-one takes me up on  the offer, pop into the not-fighting kingdom, and start preaching
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 02:02:31 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: September 14, 2013, 02:44:52 am »

If you so much as try to work together to achieve a common goal, I'll murder you all. But that won't be necessary, as you guys will never get along.
that is so cruel and true
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: September 14, 2013, 07:40:40 am »

I just thought of something, the gods' avatars are not aware of their divine nature right? so what happens if I convert KJ the wizard to the worship of KJ the god?
Churcheption?
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: September 14, 2013, 08:05:29 am »

Well XantleSnake apparently worships Xantalos the Devourer. So apparently, not much.

Also I need to think up some way to engineer a meeting with XantalosOmnipitos (EXTREMELY RACIST LATIN for Xantalos god) that doesn't involve him smiting me....or at least delaying the smiting long enough for a proposition.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 08:08:09 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: September 14, 2013, 04:14:11 pm »

Well XantleSnake apparently worships Xantalos the Devourer. So apparently, not much.

Also I need to think up some way to engineer a meeting with XantalosOmnipitos (EXTREMELY RACIST LATIN for Xantalos god) that doesn't involve him smiting me....or at least delaying the smiting long enough for a proposition.
By calling upon him to deal in the name of Xantalos?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 233