Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 233

Author Topic: (IRtD) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail. The End of Gia.  (Read 583512 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: (Illustrated) Roll to Revive
« Reply #330 on: July 11, 2013, 01:30:53 am »

Curse Xantalos with the inability to kill anything due to his action or inaction. Take a Lamia woman as my concubine and make more dwarves to make sure the first ones don't get lonely.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 11, 2013, 01:57:02 am »

Get myself a wizard hat and start making wards around my island including a forcefield that is powered by what ever attacks it life force and only lets ones that wont hurt through
as well as standerd protection charms.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 11, 2013, 03:12:51 am »

Get myself a wizard hat
Would you like to simply cast the Conjure hat spell that Remuthra already made?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 11, 2013, 04:05:46 am »

((I was going to get a hat from my collection of hats in my house if that's all right. Sorry about not mentioning it.))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 11, 2013, 04:12:10 am »

((I was going to get a hat from my collection of hats in my house if that's all right. Sorry about not mentioning it.))
That's ok, I'll just assume your summon house power contained a conjure hat spell built in to it's casting.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 11, 2013, 08:31:07 am »

Continue killing kj.
Send my dragonling swarm to feats on Xantalos and multiply from his flesh!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 11, 2013, 08:56:44 am »

Ask the powder dude to help mine, build the nutso a craft workshop and tie him to it. Then dig out a farm above the tunnel.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2013, 08:51:01 pm »

YES YES I MUST BUILD! THEN I SHALL BE THE MOST POWERFUL (non-god) THERE IS!!! HEHEHEHEHEH
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2013, 12:27:08 am »

Continue killing kj.
(5) You fly over to him and attack him again!

Spread my hats across Gia. Institute a godly decree that everyone must wear a hat of some kind.
(6) There are hats for everyone! Now hats are blessed to magically protect against any that don't wear one!

Curse Xantalos with the inability to kill anything due to his action or inaction. Take a Lamia woman as my concubine and make more dwarves to make sure the first ones don't get lonely.
(6) You put a divine restraining order on Xantalos, but the only way it works is for all of the gods to enter into a slumber, and so as your last act, you take a Lamia woman with you, and summon more Dwarves before your sleep.

Continue killing kj.
Send my dragonling swarm to feats on Xantalos and multiply from his flesh!
(6) Your dragons feast mightily! Your last waking sighting it them multiplying in size and strength, they are no longer mere microbial organisms, they are here at last, your dragons. You then enter a deep sleep.

Kj ends the Age of Godhood to bring about an end to the celestial fighting. There are now more living people in the world, and magical hats of protection. The dragons have entered into being as proper creatures, and the gaze of the world shifts to the small colony in the Mountain. It is now the Age of Dwarves

Get myself a wizard hat and start making wards around my island including a forcefield that is powered by what ever attacks it life force and only lets ones that wont hurt through
as well as standerd protection charms.
You put on your once-and-now-further-so magical hat and beginning warding your island from intruders.

Ask the powder dude to help mine, build the nutso a craft workshop and tie him to it. Then dig out a farm above the tunnel.
(5) You now have an upper floor for farming, a new section of cavern, and a nifty craft shop. The area you dug through for the larger chamber ran directly into a copper vein!

YES YES I MUST BUILD! THEN I SHALL BE THE MOST POWERFUL (non-god) THERE IS!!! HEHEHEHEHEH
(3) You jump up, still bound, and hobble over to the new shop, you then proceed to kick all of the copper to the shop, along with some of the wood from the wagon supplies.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

((The Age of Godhood is over, sorry for lack of pictures on that, I was tired and they really didn't look all that interesting anyway is my first drafts. The whole god part of this was getting a bit repetitive for me and the dwarves are more interesting, and now that the world is fairly interesting itself, I'd like to switch to it for now.

The 4 god players can play as whatever they want like everyone else now, I'll periodically send you guys a PM saying you can perform a minor action as your god-selves whenever I'm bored, but for now you can play as the Dwarves in the mountain.

If anyone wants a Dwarf, there are now plenty off-screen.))
The Derail Thread

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2013, 12:30:58 am »

Can I be a wizard? Preferably one that is good with magic involving time and space. And how far can I push Doctor Who references?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 14, 2013, 12:30:58 am »

Become the most fabulous of all hats. Arrive on a meteor from Hatvia.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 14, 2013, 12:34:38 am »

Huh. There hasn't been a divine conflict that's gotten me this fueled up with pure rage in a while. Nice job, kj.
I'll post an action once I can get the visions of horrible horrible things happening to everyone out of my head.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 14, 2013, 12:36:06 am »

And this is why I am THE GOD. I make races and planets while fighting off my enemies.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2013, 12:38:33 am »

Huh? That was fighting? I'm your enemy?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 14, 2013, 12:40:05 am »

Normally when someone tries to kill you and you resist them you're fighting, and you sort of became my enemy when you tried to eat the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 233