Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 233

Author Topic: (IRtD) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail. The End of Gia.  (Read 590483 times)

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
Re: (Illustrated) Roll to Dwarf
« Reply #870 on: August 12, 2013, 05:45:57 pm »

Basically, I am a living virus in the shape of a human. I can eat organic things, and gain capabilities based on that which I eat. Anything I eat, I can mimic, and I gain the memories. Said mimicking and memories are perfectly accurate to the point that nobody could tell the difference. I regenerate from wounds, but consume bio-mass(gotten from eating) to do so. Also, I can do things like throw around tanks and run up skyscrapers. Oh, and I weigh about a quarter ton. If I missed anything, anybody, then tell me. Or if you mean the thunder hammer, it is a bloody big hammer that can knock around tanks like golf balls. And the archeaotech just makes it really old and powerful because of warhammer history.
That's sounds really strange, but if you roll good then you'll be something like that.
Just keep in mind that I try to at least keep things somewhat balanced, so you can't go head to head with a tank just for who/what you are. And nobody's invented the tank, yet, anyway.
...And before anyone tries too, you are still under the Tech Level of Dwarven, which does not permit tanks.

Power Armor yes, tanks no
Eh, maybe I remembered it wrong. Still, is big honking hammer. Not much you can do screwing up a big lump of metal on a stick.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:58:56 pm by ArchAIngel »

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: August 12, 2013, 05:46:42 pm »

KEEP GOING WITH LASER LASER.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: August 12, 2013, 07:14:08 pm »

Mountain Homes
Take a fey mood, claim the still, and brew the ultimate chuckola cola mushroom wine. Meaning it is capable of defending the fort and making more dwarves. +1 for being Drunk!
Send the Gold Gem-Seeker to dig, looking for precious minerals.
Create the Great Gold Gurdwara, a gold building situated atop this hole in the ceiling, which shall become my abode. It is entirely made of gold and includes a penthouse for me, a laboratory, a library, classrooms and bedrooms, and a shrine.
If successful, celebrate by knocking back a pint of whatever the dwarves brewed.
Fix mah nose. Then go and learn stone magic. also wake up. +2!
Give the nearest creature a death glare.
Fire orbs of energy at the same entity's face.
+2!
Construct a bridge o' crundles over the gap in front of me. Make a smelter and wood furnace
Mine. Those. GEMS!
Kill a nearby living thing and use it's life force to fuel my ascent to wizard-dom.
Summon the ghosts of the elephants who died and have them haunt the mount home to... ANNOY EVERYONE!
Try my patented (also patent it) "Pinnochio" style of gaining the life sphere again. I.E. CRAFT A REAL DWARF THIS TIME. NOT A STATUE.
Keep practicing my dwarf-fu moves on aseaheru's body.
Gather power from nearby shadows.
KEEP GOING WITH LASER LASER.
(6+1) You have been taken by a fey mood! You gather all of the plump helmets and head to the still! You begin creating the finest wine the world will ever know in it's entire history!
(1) Your Seeker views you, the wizard of Gold, and highly valuable! It lunges at you!
(2+2) You successfully wake up and pick yourself up!
(4+2) The closest thing to you in the Gold Wizard's Guardian, you annihilate it!
(6) You and your crundles start up the fort metal industry!
(1) Your friggin' pick breaks again. At least it should be easier to make new ones.
(1) You punch a yak, it kicks you in the face.
(2) You begin to channel the rage of your past life, but the ghosts don't respond!
(2) You fail to create anything!
(5) After he picks himself off the floor, you perform another round-house kick, sending him flying up the stairs! Bunnybob77 has gone berserk!
(6) You draw in immense power! +3 to next Shadow Spell!
(1) You wear yourself out!

Random Event (3) Nothing unusual happens.

Outskirts of Mountain Homes
Look for back pain medicine in caravan whist guards finish righting wagon.
Set off towards the mountainhomes again.

Go to Mountain Homes.
(4) You find the medicine for back pain as your guards right the wagon, you set back off!
(1) A dwarf guard kicks you in the shin for knocking their wagon over.

Dragon's Coast
Investgate
(4) You come up to the strange item. It has some kind of a grasping arm on one end, and elongated wheels. It is definitely mechanical in nature, and looks very old, almost older than the world itself....

Lamias Capital
Continue studying dammit! I will make the tardis and no one will stop me! Kj1225 give me strength!
(1) You smash your head into your desk in frustration! You break your table and give yourself a cut on your face!

Wizard's Island
Make spell wizard armor (Magical light-weight armor appear on caster can't be removed without dismissing the spell )
Construct a mobile fortified tower with a ballista on top.
Head towards the Mountainhomes.
(3) You try to summon some magical armor, but that style of magic was never really your forte. You think of ways to abuse portal magic to form armor, but can't think of any good way to go about it.
(6) You summon a massive siege tower! You wheel it to the shore and magic yourself up a ship to carry you across the oceans!

Depths of the World
CONTINUE TUNNELLING UPWARDS
(3) You can hear the rock screaming in pain! Oh the pleasure it gives your ears!

Other
Ascend to explosionhood.
I spawn as a Grizzled, scarred dwarf. Right above his head it says "Urist Rune, Metalsmith". I'd like to spawn on the right side of the map. I also attempt to spawn with a copper warhammer "For smithing, he says" I am an adequate swimmer, so I don't drown!!!... I hope...
Spawn as a Prototype, like Mercer. Wander around looking for things to eat. Like magic things that are organic. Oh, and have a archeaotech thunder hammer. Just in case.
(1) You realize that you are dead.
(6) You sail in from the east, wielding your copper warhammer! Your floating text dissolves as it impacts with the map edge, however, due to lazy artists. The bums!
(2) You spawn as a virus. Somewhere, somehow, somebody just got sick for the first time in the world.

Spoiler: The Age of Dwarves (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Creatures (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Races (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wonders (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spells (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Technology (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dwarves (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wizards (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dragons (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Others (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 10:29:28 pm by mastahcheese »
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: August 12, 2013, 07:17:05 pm »

Does that mean I gained the Death sphere?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: August 12, 2013, 07:18:58 pm »

study up.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: August 12, 2013, 07:22:05 pm »

MAKE A PILE OF PICKS AND MINE THE GEMS RARRERERAR

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: August 12, 2013, 07:22:21 pm »

Does that mean I gained the Death sphere?
It means you're dead.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: August 12, 2013, 07:24:30 pm »

Damnit. Multiply, start making hosts. Expand to airborne transmission and make it so hosts explode after 24 hours. It spreads by contacting the skin.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: August 12, 2013, 07:26:46 pm »

Portal in a ship and accompany the siege tower and summon a gas mask as well we are going to a dwarf mountion home while they shouldn't have gas weapons in this universe yet it pays to be prepared.when I get to getting drawn I look like this Wizard
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 07:30:18 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: August 12, 2013, 07:27:22 pm »

Send out police crundles to stop the beserking dwarves spreading blood on my engravings. Start working on my artifact golden whip.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: August 12, 2013, 07:33:07 pm »

Have a look around at the afterlife.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: August 12, 2013, 07:42:24 pm »

I think you know what my next action will be.

CREATE LIFE!!!! MWAHAHAHA
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: August 12, 2013, 08:16:54 pm »

Ha! 6+1 on my first attempt to go moody. :P
Continue brewing.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: August 12, 2013, 08:19:13 pm »

Unearth the whatever it is (pretty sure I know that its a terraformer, but the dragon doesn't)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: August 12, 2013, 08:22:55 pm »

Laugh madly and combine my digging and dwarf-fu moves to destroy everything in sight!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 233