Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nother stupid question: What do shops look like?  (Read 508 times)

Vagabond.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Nother stupid question: What do shops look like?
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:09:02 pm »

Basically, I want to sell some of my things... And I don't know where to find a shop to sell them at. Anyone know how they look? I'm using either... What, Poebus or Ironhand, either one of the two, don't remember which.
If I do something incredibly idiotic, slap me.

Adventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nother stupid question: What do shops look like?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 09:32:43 pm »

Its mostly barter, you can find shops in towns not hamlets.

They have little signs infront of the buildings and their trade comes up in fast travel when in town.

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
Re: Nother stupid question: What do shops look like?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 03:29:38 am »

There is shops only in the Towns, not in the Hamlets. You really can't miss them if you're in the right city, even travel map shows them.

If you have problems finding any towns (usually smaller or younger worlds tend to have just few towns), ask somebody about capital. Capital is usually a town or a fortress.

Also, don't bother selling stuff. There is nothing useful to buy, since weaponry/armory shops are so scarce. Well, buying barrel for water or food can be useful. But, my point is, that i't much easier to just take free stuff from the fortresses/keeps. There lies unused and free armour and weaponry just waiting the daring adventurer to pick them up.