Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 236

Author Topic: Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension  (Read 517509 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension
« Reply #2850 on: October 04, 2016, 07:55:23 pm »

My personal design ethos is "can it be based on something already in Dominions (or the Dominionsier bits of CoE)? If so, go for it, as ridiculously as possible, and preferably with hoburgs" - hence why we have pygmies riding swans, Sidhe riding giant swans, hoburgbred sailing about in black swan chariots... All it would take would be for KO to make one skunk sprite, and it'd be on...

Honestly... Sidhe riding giant swans makes so much sense...

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: October 06, 2016, 02:41:45 pm »

Can I get a sub ready to take over for a few days for the beginner-average skill round 23? I'm MA T'ien C'hi.

A hurricane will be hitting near me, and there's a chance my power would go out for a few days. The game's been going at a great pace so far, and I'd hate to be the one to kill the momentum.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #2852 on: October 06, 2016, 02:43:08 pm »

Can I get a sub ready to take over for a few days for the beginner-average skill round 23? I'm MA T'ien C'hi.

A hurricane will be hitting near me, and there's a chance my power would go out for a few days. The game's been going at a great pace so far, and I'd hate to be the one to kill the momentum.

The important part is that you're safe. The game can wait, as far as I am concerned!

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: October 06, 2016, 02:50:57 pm »

Same over here, wouldn't mind if the game is delayed a few days because of an act of god. I guess we can think of it as a weirdly appropriate random even.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: October 06, 2016, 03:17:27 pm »

A hurricane will be hitting near me, and there's a chance my power would go out for a few days.
... and I have a population map and easy access to hurricanes, and soon, volcanic eruptions, tidal waves.

>_>
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: October 06, 2016, 03:22:07 pm »

... help me

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: October 06, 2016, 06:12:00 pm »

I'm perfectly fine with us taking a long break until everything is okay where you are.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: October 06, 2016, 07:31:37 pm »

What spell allows someone to teleport everything in a province away? Haven't come up with anything from a cursory search of the dom4 inspector.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: October 06, 2016, 07:49:07 pm »

Vortex of Returning.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: October 07, 2016, 04:17:47 am »

What spell allows someone to teleport everything in a province away? Haven't come up with anything from a cursory search of the dom4 inspector.

Wish, specifically wishing for "population".

It takes all units, including troops, population and unrest (since I now have a shitton of unrrest - thats why my income actually went DOWN) and teleports them to a random province of the wish-caster.

Also I delayed Round23 for 72 hours and will continue to delay as needed, of course. Stay safe everyone.
Hosting postponed for Bay12GamesRound423 by 72 hours. The game will now host at 00:13 GMT on Tuesday October 11th.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: October 07, 2016, 08:23:19 am »

Wish, specifically wishing for "population".

It takes all units, including troops, population and unrest (since I now have a shitton of unrrest - thats why my income actually went DOWN) and teleports them to a random province of the wish-caster.

Also I delayed Round23 for 72 hours and will continue to delay as needed, of course. Stay safe everyone.
Hosting postponed for Bay12GamesRound423 by 72 hours. The game will now host at 00:13 GMT on Tuesday October 11th.

Hadn't realised that my population was now 0 in that province. Consider myself angry.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: October 07, 2016, 08:47:02 am »

Ironically, it had the lowest chance to hit you, since you had the least provinces. I'm sorry? It hit a other nation last turn.

Oh god, that... yes, it is completly random - also where it puts the troops is completly random, too - so I have to defend all my provinces at once or something while using it. That is just shite luck.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 10:01:18 am by ThtblovesDF »

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: October 07, 2016, 09:49:16 am »

Does it target a totally random province? 'cause it hit my capital.......

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: October 07, 2016, 11:30:23 am »

Totally random. The selection criteria is, IIRC, "Is it yours? No? Then it's fair game." Well, it might also check for population > 0.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: October 10, 2016, 01:48:31 pm »

The 4.27 patch is out. Looks to be a lot of small fixes as well as modding improvements.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 236