Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Humble Bundle (w/ Android) 6  (Read 941 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Humble Bundle (w/ Android) 6
« on: June 18, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »

Some pretty cool games this time round, including Aquaria, Fractal, Organ Trail (GREAT GAME), and Stealth Bastard Deluxe. Also Frozen Synapse and Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars if you pay over the average. They are all on Android, but at least a few of them are also given to you for Linux and probably other operating systems, which is awesome for an Android Bundle. Check it out: http://www.humblebundle.com/

I'll put some info up here about my thoughts on the games as I play them, soon.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Humble Bundle (w/ Android) 6
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 11:40:49 pm »

I'm enjoying Organ Trail. It does have a distinct Oregon Trail feel to it. On Normal, the going's pretty easy, but some of the events are tough-- there's one where you can instantly lose a person if you fail to pass it. (Specifically, I was held hostage and missed...) You will also end up with way too much food, and way not enough fuel. ><
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-