Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Elona: Missing Golden Knight? (And other questions)  (Read 1665 times)

docthoi

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Elona: Missing Golden Knight? (And other questions)
« on: June 19, 2013, 06:42:43 pm »

Hey Bay 12, I started playing Elona few days ago and it absolutely rocks, however I came across this issue with pet limits.

My character has a Charisma of 1, thanks to ether diseases. However it still let me keep my 3 pets I got back when my Charisma was 15.
So I went and found Opatos Altar, I converted into his religion and that's that. Then I looked up the wiki and it turns out I was supposed to receive a Golden Knight pet upon converting.

It's been 2 days but no Golden Knight, what went wrong?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona: Missing Golden Knight? (And other questions)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 06:49:19 pm »

Like you said, pet limit.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:11:15 pm »

You don't get the pet immediately after converting, you have to offer him a certain number of corpses/ores to build up favor. Once you see him say an extra "Muwahahahaha!" (number of "ha"s not exact) then you need to 'p'ray, and then you'll get the golden knight.

Also the Elona thread is here.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

docthoi

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 07:18:18 pm »

Thanks SirAaron.