Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: NEW: MDF V.3c - Mdf-Tileset, Embark with X dwarves, Beta of the Magic System  (Read 4344 times)

tekfunk

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

yes.

Hi Meph, thanks for answering. How would you mod the game with the cheats listed on http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Cheating ?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I am not entirely sure if I understand the question. If you are asking how to add those cheats into the game by modding, then this is certainly the wrong place. Its not even remotely MasterworkDF related.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Vabalokis

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McKneeGrow
    • View Profile

It would be nice to embark with only 1 or 2 but super dwarves with 20-30 skillpoints to choose at start

tekfunk

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I am not entirely sure if I understand the question. If you are asking how to add those cheats into the game by modding, then this is certainly the wrong place. Its not even remotely MasterworkDF related.

Vanilla DF's reaction_smelter.txt isn't blank. But Masterwork's is. That means MW did something. Sorta kinda related.
Pages: 1 [2]