Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Crypto-Conservative Soul expansion  (Read 8370 times)

Elastrius

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Crypto-Conservative Soul expansion
« on: June 23, 2013, 05:33:48 pm »

Crypto-Conservative Soul
An Expansion

Comrade. Your tailors sweat and bleed in your sweatshops to make enough Expensive Suits to meet quota. Your drug dealers deign to step down from their SUVs only long enough to fire 3 shots center-mass into police officers. Your emotionally stunted hackers strip capital from immigrants and the elderly. Your bloodthirsty gunmen storm into banks, threatening bystanders and murdering watchmen. You are one step from the abyss.

In your most private moments, have you thought about the marvels you could see, touch and own with the resources at your fingertips? As you tax capital from the benighted public, consider: should your mission succeed, the world will never again see the cars, the clothes, the guns of capitalism. You do so much for this nation. Take the step. Experience it all before it's gone forever.

*Haute Couture*
Harvey Justice (Ace Liberal Attorney): There's a secret to my success, and it isn't that I spent 8 years in Law school. My secret, which I will tell you now because you can't afford it, is this Alexander Price suit. It makes the prosecution shit itself and the jury cry for freedom, because I look like James Bond. We're playing for the same team here, right? Well, once you've pimped enough college students, dealt enough drugs, stolen enough sportscars, pirated enough credit card numbers, robbed enough banks, butchered enough Corporate Managers, and hired me so you could do it all again, you too can look like an Elite Liberal. The clothes make the man.
>Suits
-Alexander Amosu Gold and Platinum Thread: $110,000
-Dormeuil Cloth 6-Fabric: $100,000
-Alexander Price Vicuña/Qiviuk: $102,000
-Stuart Hughes R.Jewels Diamond Edition: $950,000
-William Westmancott Ultimate 3-piece Bespoke: $75,000
-Kiton K-5: $50,000
-Brioni White Gold Pinstripe: $48,000
-Desmond Merrion Supreme 2-piece Bespoke: $47,500
-Brioni Vanquish II: $43,000
-Eton Diamond Stud Dress Shirt: $50,000
-Run-D.M.C. "My Addidas" Collector's T-shirt: $15,000
-Superlative Luxury 8 B&W Diamond T-shirt: $400,000
-Boss/Caballero Bulletproof Tuxedo: $15,000
-Brioni Bespoke: $30,000
-Loro Piana W.R.C.C. Cashmere Bespoke: $22,500
-Kiton Bespoke: $21,000
-William Fioravanti Bespoke: $20,000
-Brooks Brothers Bespoke: $14,500
-Alexander Amosu Bespoke: $10,000
-Miguel Caballero Bulletproof Polo Shirt: $6,000
-Christian Dior Haute Couture Dress: $200,000
-Burberry Double-Breasted Trench Coat: $2,500
-Custom Chanel Dress: $34,000
-Baron's Black Cloak And Jacket: $3,000
-"Scorpion" Promotional Driver's Jacket And Gloves: $2,000
>Fur Clothes:
-Bargazine Russian Sable Fur Coat: $80,000
-American Fox Fur Jacket: 6,000
-Chinchilla Fur Coat: $2,000
>>Uniforms for the budding warlord:
-Chauffeur's Jacket
-Trauma Plate Armor: Go Hollywood
-LCS Officer's Jacket
-LCS Functionary's Uniform
-LCS Lieutenant Body Armor
-LCS Lieutenant Body Armor With Medals
-LCS Body Armor
-LCS Ceremonial Dress Uniform

*Custom Firearms*
Harvey Justice (Ace Liberal Attorney): Take a gold leaf out of the book of the most intent drug-reformists of our generation, the Mexican drug lords. Treat your own top earners to golden assault rifles and pearl grip 1911s. It'll be 'End of Watch' for the Gang Unit who pulls over your best vato's Ford F-450 Lariat.
-9mm Pistol: Engraved With Americana, Engraved With Marx And Lenin, Scrollwork Parchment
-.45 Pistol: Silverized Mother of Pearl, Platinum Inlay, Knight Portraits Grips
-.44 Mag: Engraved With Biblical Verses, Cinnabar Scrollwork
-Desert Eagle: Gilded, Engraved With Raptors
-Shotgun: Engraved With Flames, Scrollwork Lightning
-MP5: Scrollwork Serpents, Scrollwork Vines
-AR-15: Engraved With Fleurs-de-lis, Scrollwork Winds
-M4: Diamond Encrusted, Scrollwork Arrows
-AK-47: Gilded, Diamond Encrusted
-M16: Scrollwork Banners

*Luxury Cars*
Harvey Justice (Ace Liberal Attorney): You said that luxury cars are decadent trinkets. But listen, every junker you take home from the used car lot contributes to big oil's hegemony. Besides, buying American is an act of mercantilism. Demonstrate solidarity with German and Italian proles by pipelining hundreds of thousands of dollars into their causes.
>For the wealthy and discriminating Liberal, the used car dealer is willing to broker and import luxury purchases. Electric cars have recently become available on the mass market, as well. Generic sports cars can be assumed to be a mix of Hondas, Toyotas, old BMWs, Porsche 911s, Mustang Mach 1s, Corvette Hardtops, BMW Z3s, Z28 Camaros, Porsche Boxters, Miata MX-5s and the like.
>>Cars over $100,000 have a +1 handling bonus. The top 3 cars have a +2 bonus.
-Bugatti Veyron: $2,250,000
-McLaren F1 (1992-1998): $1,500,000
-Porsche 918 Spyder: 1,000,000
-Maybach 62 Zeppelin: $680,000
-Lexus LFA Nürburgring: $450,000
-Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé: $450,000
-Ferrari F12berlinetta: $450,000
-Lamborghini Murciélago: $450,000
-Bentley Azure Custom Limousine: $420,000
-Lamborghini Aventador: $400,000
-Rolls-Royce Ghost: $300,000
-Ferrari 458 Spider: $270,000
-Ford GT: $230,000
-Aston Martin Vanquish: $280,000
-Ferrari California: $200,000
-Bentley Continental GT: $180,000
-Range Rover Autobiography SUV: $170,000
-Maserati GranCabrio: $150,000
-Mercedes-Benz S600: $150,000
-Jaguar XKR-S: $140,000
-Porsche Cayenne Turbo S SUV: $110,000
-Tesla Roadster: $110,000
-Audi A8: $100,000
-Tesla Model S: $100,000
-Cadillac Escalade Hybrid: $90,000
-Cadillac Escalade EXT: $75,000
-Ford F-450 Lariat: $60,000
-Lexus GS 35: $50,000
-Chrysler 300: $50,000
-BMW Z4: $50,000
-Shelby Mustang GT500: $50,000
-Citroën C1 ev'ie (electric): $30,000
-Fiat 500 E (electric): $30,000
-Smart Fortwo Electric Drive: $25,000
-Oka NEV ZEV (electric): $8,000

*Vintage Guitar Brokerage, Jeweler and Elite Assets Management*
Harvey Justice (Ace Liberal Attorney): John Lennon, Tom Morello, Bruce Springsteen, Dylan- Elite Liberals need elite guitars, period. Now, at this business, not only can you help fund lionnhearted African revolutionaries by purchasing their diamonds, you can also take grotesque consumerist artifacts off the market for good (by international priority air-mail only).
-Vintage Martin Dreadnought Guitar: $400,000
-1960 Gibson Les Paul Standard Guitar: $350,000
-1950 Fender Broacaster Guitar: $60,000
-Greco Zematis Metal Top Guitar: $50,000
-Alembic Super Custom Guitar: $18,000
-Buscarino Hollowbody Guitar: $25,000
-Pouch of Diamonds: $100,000 (the laundry machine: sells for $80,000)
-Louis Moinet "Meteoris" Watch: $4,600,000
-Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon 5002 P Watch: $1,500,000
-Girard Perregaux Watch: $420,000
-The Chairman by Ulysse Nardin Android Phone: $50,000
-Sony Ericsson Black Diamond: $300,000
-Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot Mobile: $1,000,000
-Amosu Curva Diamond BlackBerry: $191,000
-Stuart Hughes Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme: $3,200,000

Harvey Justice (Ace Liberal Attorney): Foolish mortals... hehehehehmmm... <rubs palms>

The art file is here, just replace any current LCS game's art file with it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?q6mmkigzrww4zg2
Thanks to Dabura for the editing videos, and thanks to Deon for the idea of LCS uniforms. Deon and Jonathan Fox, thanks a huge amount for your efforts.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 05:41:49 pm by Elastrius »

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Re: Crypto-Conservative Soul expansion
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 06:52:00 pm »

Will this work with the non-national LCS release? Because holy fuck this looks awesome.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Elastrius

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 10:10:12 pm »

Yep, I didn't know about National LCS until a few moments ago but it works just fine with these items if you replace the National LCS XML files with those from Crypto-Conservative Soul. None of the inter-city functions or locations change, but the extra shopping options become present. National LCS looks SWEET

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 11:00:35 pm »

Jesus, this mod is BEAUTIFUL everything works, the names are a little long and there are a few (tons) of clipping issues, but those are in the vanilla game so its no biggy, its perfect for late game sessions and customization, its something that can make up what the original game lacks.

Question though, how good are the armours you added in comparison to Army Body Armour?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:11:47 pm by Jboy2000000 »

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 03:24:40 pm »

Wow. That post is a surreal work of art.

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 07:41:35 pm »

Might be more interesting if I had any idea what a "Bespoke" was--Wiki to the rescue.  Britishisms ahoy!

(And if Harvey spent 8 years in law school, he's either a JSD--doctorate-equivalent, so more a academic than a litigator--or a rotten student.  The basic JD degree is 3 years on the conventional plan, or 4 years of night school.)

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 08:00:35 pm »

I know it could just be for flavour, but whats the point of the Chauffeur's jacket? And where do you get the plate armour? It just says "Go Hollywood" here.

Elastrius

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 06:08:57 pm »

Jesus, this mod is BEAUTIFUL everything works, the names are a little long and there are a few (tons) of clipping issues, but those are in the vanilla game so its no biggy, its perfect for late game sessions and customization, its something that can make up what the original game lacks.

Question though, how good are the armours you added in comparison to Army Body Armour?

Thanks Jboy, and thank you Jon. The LCS Body Armor and Miguel Caballero's finery have defenses of 5, the same as Body Armor, and Trauma Plate Armor has the characteristics of Tactical SWAT Armor.

I know it could just be for flavour, but whats the point of the Chauffeur's jacket? And where do you get the plate armour? It just says "Go Hollywood" here.

The point of the Chauffeur's Jacket is that when you seduce a Socialite and dress her in a Dior ensemble that looks like a melting rose, the Elite Security who drives her Bentley Azure doesn't forget his place. Your Fashion Designer will have to make Trauma Plate Armor for you, it isn't available in any store.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 06:36:04 pm »

Alright, thank you. This is very nice, I haven't found any problems yet, and all of the additions are really great, very good. I don't know what it is, but something about all of this new, awesome stuff makes the game even more enjoyable for me. Maybe its the fact hoarding money when you have 6 figures isn't useless anymore, or maybe the fact that it lets you show your respect for your liberals, and maybe its a change to really have fun with special squads you made for fun. Like, I found all the garment making stuff by accident, and made a plate armour squad with knife called "The Movie Squad."

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 07:00:57 pm »

Jesus.  That is so damn amazing I'm trying this out as soon as I get home.   Thank you, that OP was beautiful, so many added things.

Markus

• Bay Watcher
  • [Alignment:Lawful Bacon]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 07:22:47 pm »

I, for one, would like to endorse this mod for MotM.

Oh wait, this isn't the Liberal Crime Squad Nexus. Foiled again!

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 04:41:07 pm »

I just wanted to bring this thing back since its a BEAUTIFUL! mod, and LCS lacks mods just in general, and since this is a really good one, with an incredible header if I do say, I thought it deserved to be drug out of the depth and back to the light.

Jimbobq11

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 06:08:03 pm »

This is awesome!
Its not what your country can do for you, its what your country can steal from other countries! -Some dude

nephilimnexus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 07:06:56 pm »

For the Stephen Colbert in all of us!   ;D

Liberal Elitist

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm more liberal than you are!
    • View Profile
    • The Liberal Crime Squad wiki
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 03:41:30 pm »

Is this mod inspired by the TV show Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, by any chance? Or is it more inspired by the character Harvey Dent/Twoface from Batman (most notably, in the movie The Dark Knight, where Heath Ledger played the part of the Joker)? No wait, Harvey Dent/Twoface was a prosecutor, not a defense attorney. So definitely Harvey Birdman. :P
The Liberal Crime Squad wiki is your friend.

Quote from: Lielac
Edit: Figured it out via a little bit of trial and error and oH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT IS THIS MUSIC WHAT THE HECK IS IT SPACEBALLS MUSIC? WHATEVER IT IS IT IS MAGICAL