Other Projects > Other Games

Undertale: Spoilers! Its whats for dinner!

(1/195) > >>

Moghjubar:
Warning: So many spoilers in this thread, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED DONT PUSH THE BUTTONS PLAY IT BLIND!

---OLD---

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1002143342/undertale

Undertale is kind of a twist on a traditional rpg in which you can talk your way out of just about everything.  It has kind of a Mother vibe, and, well, you can check out the demo yourself here: http://www.undertale.com/

It has some kind of 'dodging attacks' mechanism as well, where you fly around a small box dodging stuff when enemies attack.  Its fairly simplistic otherwise and seems to be more about the overall environment the game takes place in.  You play a kid that has fallen down a hole into monster land and into an otherwise kill-or-be-killed environment where you can either fight your way around or talk and make friends.

At time of this post, its already been funded, I think on the first day?  A pretty low funding goal though.

Levi:

--- Quote ---Obligatory puzzles. Lots and lots of obligatory puzzles. 
--- End quote ---

Awesome.  I love the obligatory ones best.  :D

Sounds kind of neat, although I'm not sure I like the art style.

Neonivek:
Ranting related to the kickstarter itself and not the game.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)"Unique roleplaying game with a sense of humor"

Ohh my I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... I lost my composure. Wow does everyone want to make comedy RPGs lately.

--- Quote ---$7500 - Expanded instruction manual
$10000 - Macintosh Port by Leon Arnott
$12500 - SECRET BOSS (!?!)
--- End quote ---

You know... there was a reason why I praised another project for actually not having any stretch goals and this could be why.

Aoi:
...I like how the (expanded) manual is a stretch goal. I've always kind of assumed that manuals were a given...

Neonivek:

--- Quote from: Aoi on June 24, 2013, 04:12:56 pm ---...I like how the (expanded) manual is a stretch goal. I've always kind of assumed that manuals were a given...

--- End quote ---

It is possible it means with a lot of fluff... Think of it like a oldschool Blizzard manual like the ones for Diablo or StarCraft.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version