Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 240873 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We all started RPing in the ooc thread so i decided to try moving it here before scap gets on our cases. please continue.

You can also join in if your waitlisted or dead for some laughs.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:56:37 pm by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls OOC OOC
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 09:35:05 pm »

"Um... thanks Yuri... your name is nice too..." Selina gives a shy smile.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 09:36:11 pm »

Aedan just sit there awkwardly still holding on to Nuriel.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(wow this died fast)
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Should we get Anima to try and turn this thread into one of her summons?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The anthomorphic personification of this thread appears. It is confused.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 09:51:35 pm »

"Thank you very much." Yuri's expression remains calm, composed, and serene as she lets go of her hand, continuing to walk. "I do hope that she didn't frighten you."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Quote from: Selina
"W-well... you just... kidnap me and... and molest me all the... the time... What do you think i would be... be thinking...?"
"How would I know?
She resisted Aedan's attempts to free Selina, until Angel intervenes and stops Nuriel.
"Sorry again, Selina. Um...hi, Yuri...How do you feel about Demon's Run?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aedan looks around awkwardly at being ignored.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Should we get Anima to try and turn this thread into one of her summons?))
((this is more for fun really, not being constrained by logic. If you have a character, join in))

"Thank you very much." Yuri's expression remains calm, composed, and serene as she lets go of her hand, continuing to walk. "I do hope that she didn't frighten you."
"Um... I... I was about to have a... a panic attack... do... do you have any... any control over her...?" Selina looks quite shaken when talking about Demons Run.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"She is unruly, overly violent, and quite uncouth, but her bindings keep her from being too much trouble. She is bound to follow my will, you see... My family's magic is strong, though mine consists almost entirely of keeping her in check should I need to. Why do you ask?"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aedan looks around awkwardly at being ignored.
((Who is Aedan, anyways?))

"She is unruly, overly violent, and quite uncouth, but her bindings keep her from being too much trouble. She is bound to follow my will, you see... My family's magic is strong, though mine consists almost entirely of keeping her in check should I need to. Why do you ask?"
"Because that describes Nuriel, except for the 'bindings' bit."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...because... your nice and she... she talked like she wanted to... to take me against my will... like Nuriel but more... more harmfully..." Selina looks scared at the prospect.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See? There are people worse than me.
"That is an extremely low bar, you know."
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Because that describes Nuriel, except for the 'bindings' bit."

"I see. Perhaps if we were to meet with my family, they could arrange for similar bindings to those placed upon Demons Run that would allow you to control her?"

"...because... your nice and she... she talked like she wanted to... to take me against my will... like Nuriel but more... more harmfully..." Selina looks scared at the prospect.

"You do not need to worry. She is violent and destructive, but she is also, after her own fashion, a lady. So long as you are our ally, she will not harm you, and even were you our enemy, she would not do that to you. And even if she did try, I would not let her. I promise." She reaches over, patting her hand.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:05:29 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 499