Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 253281 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Aedan takes it like a man. The Kyles record it to upload to youtube.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Then Nidhoggr digs under, freezes his crotch and rams it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Angel recovers from vomiting at that moment. "Okay, I think we might being too hard on Kyle. Aedan, I mean."

"Yeah. What did he do, again?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Failed to inform you guys that you were eating people."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"This seems a bit harsh for just not telling you the ingredients. What would you do if someone told you that these eggrolls had, I dunno, alpaca in them?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Nidhoggr continues ramming, and then bites it, just for good measure, before retreating.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Catherine finally stops freaking out and vomiting. Instead, she gets mad.
"Okay... Calm down, Catherine. Stay cool. Yeah... yeah... Now, What are you gonna do? Well... I should probably do something about Aedan... I know! Yeah... I'll just handle him when I see him again."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Demons Run shows up and eats the rest of the meatloaf, since noone else is touching it.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Uhh...I think I'm feeling better..." Angel returns to the table and slowly serves herself more food.

"What, was whoever Aedan baked into the meatloaf rancid?"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Generally sentient species have this weird taboo against eating other sentient species."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The god Kyle whispers something about human tasting like pork. The other Kyles take a big step away from him after that.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Incidentally, gods taste more like chicken."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Generally sentient species have this weird taboo against eating other sentient species."
"Less than you'd think. Really, most human cultures have been fine with occasional cannibalism as long as it didn't cause extra murder. The major exception is...ah."
Sig

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Stella throws around silverware for some reason. Possibly hitting Nuriel.

Anna is leaning against a wall being useless.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Yuri heads over to hang out with Anna, dressed up in a familiar red-and-white outfit.

"Hello."
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 499