Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 252083 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (...Persona 3.5?)
« Reply #5010 on: August 03, 2013, 09:39:29 pm »

"Do as you wish. If you don't want to follow a simple rule, fine."

"I don't object to the existence of a rule. Had you not tried to enforce it where you had no right, it would have been a non-issue. You did. Whether rescinded or not, that still stands."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5011 on: August 03, 2013, 09:42:07 pm »

"Fine. I will acquiesce to that. But, should you choose to reside at the dorms, and I understand you will not, there will be no rooming together barring extreme circumstances. And this does not count as extreme circumstances.

Otherwise, my apologies. I have other duties to attend to immediately."

"Do you think Yuri is trying to strangle Annie right now? Wouldn't put it past either of them, I mean, Yuri and Annie seem eerily alike."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: August 03, 2013, 09:43:25 pm »

"Fine. I will acquiesce to that. But, should you choose to reside at the dorms, and I understand you will not, there will be no rooming together barring extreme circumstances. And this does not count as extreme circumstances.

Otherwise, my apologies. I have other duties to attend to immediately."

"Do you think Yuri is trying to strangle Annie right now? Wouldn't put it past either of them, I mean, Yuri and Annie seem eerily alike."

"Do have a wonderful day, Annie."
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 09:44:58 pm by ragnarok97071 »
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5013 on: August 03, 2013, 09:45:21 pm »

Selina wakes up, not really noticing shes cuddling someone or being cuddled. She was fainting all too often lately.

"What happened...?" She asked tiredly.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: August 03, 2013, 09:45:28 pm »

Annie doesn't respond. She could sense some hostility in that.
"I suppose I deserve that much."
She walks out of the library.

"Hey. Anna. Hellooo."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: August 03, 2013, 09:46:58 pm »

She smiles at her, heading back toward the infirmary and pushing her way through the door, smiling at Selina. "Ah, you're conscious again... I regret to inform everyone that I will be staying at my own home. I assure you I shall be fine regardless... I should be able to handle anything out there alone, barring that... Reaper creature."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: August 03, 2013, 09:48:27 pm »

"Stuff didn't go well with Annie, huh? Eh.

Well, that's a shame, Yuri. I suppose she'll cool down eventually. I mean, that was a bit out of order for her. She usually doesn't act that controlling."

Richard shrugged.
"If we do see the Reaper, chances are we'll be running."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: August 03, 2013, 09:49:19 pm »

"Y-your not...? W-why... Er... W-w-why is S-stella... C-c-cuddling me...?" Selina looks really worried.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: August 03, 2013, 09:51:51 pm »

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll not tell her if you do go...that far. That is right bang out of order.

For her."

Richard is beginning to look worried.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: August 03, 2013, 09:53:17 pm »

"Y-your not...? W-why... Er... W-w-why is S-stella... C-c-cuddling me...?" Selina looks really worried.

"Because, though Annie's rule at her dorm was well within reason, she attempted to enforce it where she had no right. I was not intending to break it, but setting a precedent of that type always leads to issues.

And I suppose it may be because you are a cuddly person when you sleep and you started it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: August 03, 2013, 09:55:09 pm »

"Selina, no offense, but you're too moe for your own good. I'm afraid Stella's been afflicted with cuteness proximity.

Also....yeah. That reminds me. Yuri, where'd Annie go? I'm probably going to go talk some sense into her.

Hopefully you change your mind about the dorm, Yuri. We need all the people we can get. We don't have that many."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5021 on: August 03, 2013, 09:56:46 pm »

"Oh... I guess... Guess i'll stay at... At my house too... Er... C-c-cuddly in... M-my sleep...?" Selina looks really embarrassed, but upset about the dorms thing.

"T-t-too... Moe...?" Selina looks confused.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: August 03, 2013, 09:57:17 pm »

"Actually, she seemed... guilty. If she is as like me as you seem to think, she is likely burying herself in work... which she did say she had a lot of. And Selina, if you'd like, you can stay at my home... in a guest room, obviously, we have many of them."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: August 03, 2013, 09:58:58 pm »

"You too, Selina? Ok, I'm going to go look for Annie. She isn't normally like this. And we can't afford to chase away you two.

Also, moe is a term- you know what, just let Yuri explain it. I'm going to go find Annie. Yuri, where did she go?

I seriously do hope you two change your mind though, these Shadows are getting stronger by the night and it's a full moon tomorrow."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: August 03, 2013, 10:00:23 pm »

"You too, Selina? Ok, I'm going to go look for Annie. She isn't normally like this. And we can't afford to chase away you two.

Also, moe is a term- you know what, just let Yuri explain it. I'm going to go find Annie. Yuri, where did she go?

I seriously do hope you two change your mind though, these Shadows are getting stronger by the night and it's a full moon tomorrow."

"Believe me, if damage done by Shadows and Personae during the Midnight Hour is not permanent, I am stronger alone than in a group."

(She really, REALLY is. one of the spells I gave Demons Run has a RETARDED amount of splash damage that has friendly fire turned on. I don't think it's in Persona, but it IS in SMT, so I count it :P)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 10:03:04 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 499