Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: 2D Tribe  (Read 17474 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: 2D Tribe
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2013, 09:04:18 pm »

Shiny, I think.

Similar to what?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2013, 02:14:33 pm »

Gadgets.

Sounds like you had vista, well, windows seven was sorta like vista but not idiotic and twice as fast.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Bob:KingOfSeagulls

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2015, 03:58:50 pm »

Bump, this is too cool to leave behind.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2015, 04:09:33 pm »

GWG was banned about a year ago. It's very unlikely that this will be continued.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2015, 04:21:29 pm »

Pity, it looks nice.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2015, 05:05:18 pm »

GWG was banned about a year ago. It's very unlikely that this will be continued.
What was he banned for

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2015, 05:36:42 pm »

Quote from: Moderation Log
GreatWyrmGold      June 15, 2014       Ban       Fighting/lack of self control

I don't know what it was exactly, since I wasn't really active on the forums back then. I do know that he liked to argue about things for no reason.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 22, 2015, 05:38:58 pm »

What was he banned for
I think he perpetuated one too many multi-page arguments. Personally, I don't approve of the permanent ban, but the mods' rule cannot be defied. I wonder if he is still on the forums, using an alt.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 22, 2015, 06:45:21 pm »

What was he banned for
I think he perpetuated one too many multi-page arguments. Personally, I don't approve of the permanent ban, but the mods' rule cannot be defied. I wonder if he is still on the forums, using an alt.
Voodoo... I'm- he's not here anymore. Hehehe.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2015, 06:48:03 pm »

What was he banned for
He was warned 7 times and outright ignored them, that ban was in no way unwarranted. In all honesty the forum atmosphere has improved since he was banned. As sad as it is, he started to go power crazy near the end, even if he was kinda cool early on when he first joined.

What was he banned for
Voodoo... I'm- he's not here anymore. Hehehe.
Not funny
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:29:00 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2015, 06:50:32 pm »

I noticed him a lot in the older games I read over before joining this forum.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2015, 04:27:50 am »

Yeah I've read basically all of the old games. And he is in more than half of them. Kinda a shame he seemed okay from what I read.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2015, 05:55:09 am »

He got in a LOT of huge arguments over nothing much and participated in basically every forum game ever. Used to have the highest postcount on the entire forum.
I guess he was an OK dude when he wasnt getting worked up over stuff.

E:
Wait, I'm in this game? I totally forgot about that, somehow. Only noticed this because i have notify turned on on this thread.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]