Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 60638 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Shipwide Shenanigans
« Reply #315 on: July 15, 2013, 05:32:50 pm »

Insert confusing double entendre here.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 15, 2013, 05:34:01 pm »

Actually Ragnarok is right. DR's body is in fact wet ware.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 15, 2013, 05:34:30 pm »

Well, yes.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 15, 2013, 05:36:27 pm »

Make ice cream
It's FEF, not FEOF

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 16, 2013, 06:33:02 am »

Can't have him using it to tell if it was water or not. Plus I'm a sadistic bitch. Randomly spike cloning vat nutrient fluid lines with mutation-inducing chemicals under the guise of a volunteer-based experimental super soldier project. Carry a clipboard too to complete the whole image.
I Just set up a bunker put ammo food and medical surpplies in there as well as rig locks so only I can get in there.
still waiting
DAMN. IT. TO. HELL. WHY DO I KEEP MISSING ACTIONS????>:( to (hopefully) make up for it, all missed actions count as 5s if applicable. So: The clones are now psychokinetic, and can create barriers to not die so much. Also we now have a panic room for mr. hellhound

((Creating incredibly convoluted, illogical weapons seems to be working out surprisingly well for me :P))
Send the specifications of the Worm Crossbow to the manufacturing facilities of the ship. Send the specifications of the Eurodance Worms to the cloning facilities of the ship.
Try and stop at least one crazy plan that could get us all (or at least many of us) killed, maimed, or otherwise inconvenienced. Preferably stop them via Eurodance Worm Crossbow.

Clean. Grumble about the craziness of my compatriots. Try to locate and stop at least one of their latest crazy plans that could get us all (or at least many of us) killed, maimed, or otherwise inconvenienced.
[1] Using your super teamwork skills, the two of you spend the next ten minutes arguing about which plot to stop, culminating in a attempted duel to the death that resulted in our robot having some caustic burns and our janitor being cockslapped with a flail. You then go to your respective quarters and mope.

Don't worry I was staring at them to.
Since I apparently now have the arm attached due to help from DR I will begin testing it on the less lethal Dire Rabbits.
"Not done yet. That's the temporary arm."
Start making an arm-prosthetic symbiote that can shapeshift and shit and ties into the host's nervous system, allowing the host to command it. Also include a chip that lets me take control if I need to. Do not tell him about this part.

Assist DR then. When not needed admire her 'Hardware'.
[2,3,3] While our traitorous engineer is being beaten up by bunnies, DR creates a shapeshifting ultra-arm for him, however she fails to install her control chip, do to our engineer coming back from his beating just in time to ahem "watch" her carefully.

Abandon the system at insanely high speed.
Go to reactor core, hold ship at gun rocket laser nuke-point.
[5,5] Abandoning system to its nova-y fate! ABANDONING, ABANDONING, WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT! WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT! OH TWO THERE HAS BEEN A REACTOR BREACH! EXPLODING TIME! Just as we are about to make it out of the supernova, our redshirt-turned-killbot decides that it needs to resort to crazy measures in order to not be ignored like a redshirt :P

The nuke strikes the reactor in the core, tearing the fabric of reality and jamming the ship into an alternate universe! Because of the explosion hitting the supernova....or something. ALTERNATE REALITY GO!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: ALTERNATE REALITY GO!
« Reply #320 on: July 16, 2013, 06:43:04 am »

"Error. Directive corruption detected. Error. Automaton shell damage registered.
...reality distortion detected. Commencing primary directive."

Work on creating a man-portable weapon that uses the power of eurodance to induce a miniature supernova before firing a directed, thermonuclear pulse through it in order to generate a lance-like dimensional rift.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 06:46:34 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 16, 2013, 06:49:24 am »

Create photosynthetic air recycling system for space gimp suit from scavenged crap and organic waste that could presumably last for quite a while.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 16, 2013, 07:23:10 am »

Space suit powered armor go also grab a gun from my safe room and head to the bridge.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 16, 2013, 07:35:02 am »

Hm...Time to exploit the new rule...
Examine situation.
Build some sort of device to teleport between universes.
Sig

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 16, 2013, 08:36:00 am »

Look for new aliens to kill.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 16, 2013, 09:45:46 am »

Kyle puts on the hand symbiote thing.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 16, 2013, 10:25:18 am »

Be Star Child.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 17, 2013, 06:44:47 am »

Hm...Time to exploit the new rule...
Examine situation.
Build some sort of device to teleport between universes.
No exploit for you! [4] You examine the situation and find that while you avoided crapping yourself, your underwear is now displaced by ten inches and it is quite uncomfortable. Your limbs are still attached, but you smacked your head on your knee and you have a headache. You are slightly warm.

"Error. Directive corruption detected. Error. Automaton shell damage registered.
...reality distortion detected. Commencing primary directive."

Work on creating a man-portable weapon that uses the power of eurodance to induce a miniature supernova before firing a directed, thermonuclear pulse through it in order to generate a lance-like dimensional rift.
[4] The eurodance has done the trick, creating a 2 inch radius supernova through which a 1 inch thermonuclear pulse fired a dimensional slug in the shape of Lance Armstrong.

Create photosynthetic air recycling system for space gimp suit from scavenged crap and organic waste that could presumably last for quite a while.
[6] Using the poop you made during the realityjumpsplosion, you create a air recycling system that recycles your own farts. This should last you for however long you can fart continuously for. Eat lots of beans.

Space suit powered armor go also grab a gun from my safe room and head to the bridge.
ACTIONS GO IN BOLD! also [6] you suit up in some power armor and grab one of the new Lance Guns (someone make a better name pls?) then you head up to the bridge, where you are considered overdressed and no one wants to talk to you.

Kyle puts on the hand symbiote thing.
I um...kinda assumed that already happened.....so....yeah. That already happened. Also you landed on DR. Your head is between her boobs. You should probably fix that before she shoves you into one of your own crevices.

Be Star Child.
Desire to make you always roll a 1 has just increased by 50%

Look for new aliens to kill.
[3] You aren't kept waiting long, as a ship appears right in front of The Glorious Unicorn. It is hailing us, what do we do?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 17, 2013, 07:12:50 am »

"Weapon development is successful."
Send the weapon design specifications to the other AIs.
Create another copy of the weapon. Modify it to be able to briefly phase the user into another, empty, dimension for the purpose of evasive maneuvers.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 17, 2013, 07:31:21 am »

Seeing the new ship appear and hail us I get to the communication station before anyone else and say
"Get the Hell out of here nearly everyone on this ship is crazy and has lots of weapons. So get the hell out of here!!" 

((taking bets they ignore me :P))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35