Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 60699 times)

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: ALTERNATE REALITY GO!
« Reply #405 on: July 18, 2013, 05:47:01 pm »

"Oh thank goodness. That was starting to grate. And you still haven't answered my question, ma'am. In fact, it would probably be good to come down to the lab now for a quick checkup."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:08:37 pm by Octobomb »
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 19, 2013, 07:48:03 am »

Can you go to the OOC chat to argue please? Before I remove you all from my ship.
Thank you for that, that's what I made that for, so this kind of clutter wouldn't happen here....AND IT STILL HAPPENED AND NOW I CANT SEE ALL YOUR POSTS. GODDAMMIT IMMA HAVE TO EDIT THIS REPEATEDLY NOW. SHIT.

What are you thinking of? I mean see what it can morph into and stuff like that. I would have put quotes around it if I meant that.
Put syrup in the airlock because of the A.I. being a dirty son of a gun.
[5] The airlock is full of syrup. And you didn't even die! Well you haven't died yet, probably will when the janitor finds out he has to clean that up.

Hm.

Add Eurodance Beacon to space gimp suit. A Eurodance Beacon operates similarly to a distress beacon, but instead of a distress call, it transmits cruel and unusual amounts of Eurodance.

[3] You now have a Eurodance beacon. It plays Eurodance very loudly. It is useless in space however, because you still don't understand physics, having rolled too low for that :P

"...Awrayt. Ah beit moah thayn Ah'd-uv dun, but whut mus' be dun mus' be dun."

Use caustic cleaning chemicals to drive Mark Shepherd into the airlock. Close airlock. Open outside of airlock.
Seeing the janitor come for me after the announcement I say"Mate you and me are the only sane ones on this ship and I'm not that sure about myself please don't make me kill you
Run to my panic room thanking my foresight in wearing a space ready power armor suit with gun before heading to communicate with the aliens. DON'T ATTACK THE JANITOR!.
[2,1] Mark attempts to run to his panic room, but turns out he forgot to turn on the motors in his power armor and it is really heavy, our janitor manages to lug him to the airlock, but upon opening it is covered in syrup.
Clean up in aisle 14!

Name: 'Professor' or 'Brain'
Appearance: A brain, in a jar. With tank treads and weaponry as well as a telekinietics ray, mind.
Action: Break down the door of my lab. Find the Redshirt who locked me in and kill them.

Be HAL 9000
[3,4] The random brain breaks down the door of that lab we didn't know about and goes to find the redshirt who locked him in there! He finds Dan, who was the one who did it, but due to Dans...er....upgrades, he doesn't recognize him! Dan stands there mumbling about daisies.

Using the latent, reality-distorting properties of caustic cleaning chemicals, modify the dimensional phase unit to be able to transport the user back rather than just exiling them into a pure void.
[3] A small furry amphibian appears out of thin air and says "MAMA!" wait what?

(( Well I said come aboard and I didn't mean the ship :P ))

Welcome the captain to my bedroom, see if I can get pregnant twice.

PROTECT THE CAPTAIN.
As Captain Lexi and Mr. Fillion retire to her quarters, TCM follows them and wraps himself around Nates er.....HE PROTECTS THE CAPTAIN. FROM STDS.
GET THE FUNNEH NOW GWG?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:06:42 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 19, 2013, 08:14:08 am »

((TCM, I think Alexandria was interested in engaging in sexual intercourse with the alien for whatever reason.))

"Ah'll give yew wun layst chayns: Wha awr yew sayn?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 19, 2013, 08:18:22 am »

Kyle grabs the brains degree and takes it for his own to put next to his doctorate in engineering. Mostly for decoration.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 19, 2013, 08:58:56 am »

Fashion a subspace communicator out of Eurodance Beacon. Hook up to main power supply, pump up the signal strength.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 19, 2013, 09:59:27 am »

I'm alive! YAY!
Kill the brain man.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 19, 2013, 03:16:49 pm »

Create a weapon unit that uses the latent mystical properties of caustic cleaning chemicals to rapidly summon those creatures to flood an area. Use the innate magical properties of the random furry creature to modify the phase unit to be capable of returning the user as well as phasing them out.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:20:24 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 19, 2013, 03:19:03 pm »

((TCM, I think Alexandria was interested in engaging in sexual intercourse with the alien for whatever reason.))

((Well, yeah. Who wouldn't?))

CELEBRATE! LAP DANCES FOR EVERYONE!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 19, 2013, 07:23:15 pm »

((I'd like to ask for clarification on what you're asking who would not do it, but I have a feeling that I would be an answer.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 19, 2013, 07:39:23 pm »

Toss out protection man, back to bed.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #415 on: July 19, 2013, 07:44:20 pm »

Hack all the interior airlocks and portals so that they are open, and remain open. Fill the entire ship in whipped cream. Enough to drown everyone aboard.

EDIT: Load up on firepower and then space the entire armoury before doing anything.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:04:44 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 19, 2013, 07:51:37 pm »

Execute the hacker, throw him out an airlock.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 19, 2013, 08:02:49 pm »

I'll help once I'm done spacing the current nutjob. Or if he convinces me he's not one.
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 19, 2013, 09:00:27 pm »

Assist Action. :/ Trying to kill everyone with Whipped Cream. Sick the bunnies on him with their big sharp pointy teeth.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 19, 2013, 09:13:24 pm »

Send Elite Guard to fill Hacking party with deadly Rainbow Lasers.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35