Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 60622 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Starship Crewmember: Currently in need of skilled crew
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2013, 10:50:21 pm »

I'm in
Name: Mark Shepherd
Job: Pilot/ Technician 
Action: Grab my side arm and run scans to assess the damage done to the ship.
(taking bets how many turns till a mutiny happens.)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2013, 11:01:10 pm »

"Disrespect taken, No. The fighter remains pink as per military protocol, don't like it? Take it up with the brass when we get home.

The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2013, 11:05:15 pm »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First Draft of our ship The Glorious UnicornTM^

"A'course y'do.

Return to the hull. Continue scrubbing unicorns and rainbows space bugs off of the hull, as well as catching passing bits of space dragon.
You catch a large amount of space dragon, an entire wing no less! (but y'know, in pieces) So um.....what exactly are you planning to do with that?

I'm in
Name: Mark Shepherd
Job: Pilot/ Technician 
Action: Grab my side arm and run scans to assess the damage done to the ship.
(taking bets how many turns till a mutiny happens.)

I would not recommend scanning the damage with a gun, unless your goal is more damage. Also my bet is on one week

Clone new pilots, replace lost ships, continue search for aliens. Preferably humanoid and highly attractive.

Uploading clone program "Kirk".....not sure how I'm supposed to replace ships though. Or guarantee the physical traits of our....victims....
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2013, 11:08:48 pm »

military protocol? Fighter pilots have customized the appeatance of their craft for generations, all the way back to the war when we crushed communist canada. furthermore, there is no military protocol on spacecraft colours, seeings as of how it impossible to camouflage in space anyhow. again, no disrespect captain.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2013, 11:12:41 pm »

" Pilots placed unique insignia, they did not repaint the entire craft to be a completely different colour from everybody else's. Other then Ace pilots and I have not given anybody that rank as of yet. Paint whatever you like onto it but it remains pink. "
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15:51 pm »

military protocol? Fighter pilots have customized the appeatance of their craft for generations, all the way back to the war when we crushed communist canada. furthermore, there is no military protocol on spacecraft colours, seeings as of how it impossible to camouflage in space anyhow. again, no disrespect captain.
"Tha state o' schools these days..."

Store it in my quarters, then return to finish scrubbing embarrassing symbols space bugs off of the ship. Also provide Mopsay with some advice:
"Yew di'nt hear this fro' me, but have yer insignias coverin' tha whole ship."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2013, 11:20:46 pm »

understood, captain
paint a stacks of pancakes ALL over the ship, except some patches near the back of the engines. and add the name Custodes 1 with the phrase "my captain is a communist and xeno-lover" underneath

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Pink Starship Fighting Space Dragons
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2013, 11:21:40 pm »

(( Your captain approves more then you know. ))
Now it never would.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2013, 11:22:00 pm »

"I'd like to remind everyone that service on this ship is a privledge, not conscription. Anyone who does not see it this way can go back to having sex with pigs for money."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2013, 11:25:55 pm »

understood, captain
paint a stacks of pancakes ALL over the ship, except some patches near the back of the engines.

I miss my Waffle Maker

"my captain is a communist and xeno-lover"[/b]

The xeno-lover part is true.....or I'm sure it will be as soon as she gets her hands on a live one

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2013, 11:28:49 pm »

"I'd like to remind everyone that service on this ship is a privledge, not conscription. Anyone who does not see it this way can go back to having sex with pigs for money."
"Haz'rd pay, free rewm'n'bord, six-awr werkdai, bon'sis, faym..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2013, 11:29:06 pm »

looking across at the pancake ship Mark gets an idea"Guys I'm making pancakes if anyone wants some"
Make some pancakes
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2013, 11:31:07 pm »

"Now that's what I'm talking about!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2013, 05:31:10 am »

looking across at the pancake ship Mark gets an idea"Guys I'm making pancakes if anyone wants some"
Make some pancakes

You can't make pancakes, the waffle maker is down. Also the waffle maker makes pancakes.
Actually its our main food source come to think of it....

Oh and I just now realized the sneaky munchkining involved in Alexandria ordering cloning tanks. Little quasi-immortal bitch :P DAMN YOU AND YOUR SNEAKINESS

Indeed, I do this.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2013, 06:18:29 am »

Looking at the waffle maker "fuck that"and starts getting out some pans and bowls "somethings are best old school"getting out eggs and milk then
MAKES PANCAKES
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35