Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ocul the Forgotten Beast! The first of many....  (Read 760 times)

Fr1gid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ocul the Forgotten Beast! The first of many....
« on: October 26, 2014, 10:28:43 pm »

Hey guys longtime lurker here. I have been playing forever but I have never really taken it upon my self to draw my forgotten beasts to really try and figure out how they look. I need to practice and they are great inspiration and a challenge to figure out so without further adooooo.... (that is how it is spelled right?:))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My plan is to continue to draw any of the forgotten beasts that I happen to run across but if you happen to have any really good ones let me know.

Also I am not sure the etiquette on images as far as size and showing or hiding them.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: Ocul the Forgotten Beast! The first of many....
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 10:44:22 pm »

Nice! That's a really good drawing.
There's a thread related to this over in games 'n stories, you might want to check it out: the forgotten beast art contest.

Fr1gid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 11:47:35 pm »

Thanks!
I hadn't seen that thread but I will definitely check it out. I guess I will post a wider variety of art here.

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 06:12:06 am »

I would say the etiquette on images is to use the resize attributes of the IMG tag, make it around 600x600 (obviously maintaining proportions), so if people want to see a larger version they can just click, but it doesn't take up people's screen if they have small screens.

Spoilers are optional, I would say.

I like the drawing too, by the way :D.