Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 70

Author Topic: The Lonely Prince: He Who Shall Serve  (Read 183678 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just find the pictures.  I'm a pretty fabulous caker, though.  Most recently I made a lemon cake with pomegranate-honey icing, raspberry jam, sliced strawberries, currants, blueberries, chocolate rose leaves... it was pretty fantastic.

Tee-hee~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...I love lemon cake... Now I need to go find some lemon cake tomorrow.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Note to self: Learn how to bake.

Do you bake those cakes Vector? Or do you just find the pictures? Because they look really good.
All her pictures are food. Exquisitely amazing food.

On that note, I'm really wondering what flavor we're having in this game..

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm expecting someone to RP a shy princess, someone will be arrogant, someone will be clueless, someone will be sleepy, and someone will be overly analyatical.

...I call the shy princess, I've been getting better at that persona.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the by, if we get the required signups, we'll definitely start by 8/5.  I have a good idea of where this is going and should have a lot of time this weekend to write up role PMs and opening flavor, etc.

If there's anyone in particular you'd like to see in this game, go pester them.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

In and yeah

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

What the hell- I will in for now.  I'll have to start looking for a princess toaster avatar.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Eh... In.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SERIOUSLY?!

:D :D :D

Sweet.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What we need now is for someone PM Dakarian.

It'll be like a mafia family reunion!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're full, tho, and he's takin' care of babbies.  Maybe not this time round.

Next time, though... next time...

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Solifuge can have my place, I've not been having nearly the time I used to and doubt that I'll be an acceptable player.

I'll be reading this though.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

SERIOUSLY?!

:D :D :D

Sweet.
Yeah... I figure the worst I could do would be to ask for a replacement...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Solifuge can have my place, I've not been having nearly the time I used to and doubt that I'll be an acceptable player.

I'll be reading this though.

There's space for you... I was just explaining to him why I wouldn't be PMing Dakarian.  Would you like me to take you off the rolls?

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm...  Well in that case I can try.

Actually, sorry, but I can't do it...  Hopefully I'll have more time soon, but I just don't right now. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:08:10 am by Griffionday »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 70