Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Whispersships: A History of Insanity (Succession Game; Looking for Players!)  (Read 24169 times)

Tieranus

• Bay Watcher
  • There are only so many bees in a hive.
    • View Profile

Okay, so who's going at the moment? I'm lost between the journal entries and actual gameplay.

Also, I thought i'd mention, i've been playing off of my year 1 save from scratch, just before I built the bridge into the main fort.

I think i've done Quite well for myself, despite a fair number of accidental deaths and idiocy.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

So, for clarification, it's currently enolate's turn, because matoro and vine dragon couldn't take theirs? And enolate's current plan is to tame/train war hippos. If this is correct, might the OP be updated?

enolate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, for clarification, it's currently enolate's turn, because matoro and vine dragon couldn't take theirs? And enolate's current plan is to tame/train war hippos. If this is correct, might the OP be updated?

THat is the case, I think. I was waiting for confirmation. But bp sent me the save.

bp920091

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary +5 Organizer
    • View Profile

Okay, so who's going at the moment? I'm lost between the journal entries and actual gameplay.

Also, I thought i'd mention, i've been playing off of my year 1 save from scratch, just before I built the bridge into the main fort.

I think i've done Quite well for myself, despite a fair number of accidental deaths and idiocy.

Oh, you did quite well. Establishing the fort and getting a nice starting point.

See, im kinda terrible at STARTING forts (as i design things for a purpose, there's no room for expansion, etc). So, i take a foundation and rapidly build... everything a fort needs.
I must make a note to buy some cats from traders at the next opportunity and see if I can chain up a breeding pair someplace clean. Having kittens wandering the hallways will be a good way of identifying patches of paralytic poison that still need to be taken care of.

Tieranus

• Bay Watcher
  • There are only so many bees in a hive.
    • View Profile

Oh, you did quite well. Establishing the fort and getting a nice starting point.

See, im kinda terrible at STARTING forts (as i design things for a purpose, there's no room for expansion, etc). So, i take a foundation and rapidly build... everything a fort needs.
I more meant in my game, off from this one. I might get a world map to show off, but we'll see.

I shall update it today. Sorry I've been away for a while; I'll do my best to keep this running more efficiently from now on. First succession game, and all.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

I shall update it today. Sorry I've been away for a while; I'll do my best to keep this running more efficiently from now on. First succession game, and all.
Quite all right. 'Tis a very good succession game, especially for your first one.

enolate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You use Phoebius? I have some weird graphical glitches on my end. Also any luck with the depot, or should I try to see about that problem, too.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: Whispersships: A History of Insanity (Succession Game; Looking for Players!)
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2013, 06:55:31 pm »

This thread seems stalled out. Want me to take my turn right now, see if we can bring it back to life?

bp920091

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary +5 Organizer
    • View Profile
Re: Whispersships: A History of Insanity (Succession Game; Looking for Players!)
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2013, 02:18:53 am »

sounds good, ive got no problems with it

Enolate's last post was on the 20th, nearly 2 weeks ago.

Then again, im not the maintainer of this thread.
I must make a note to buy some cats from traders at the next opportunity and see if I can chain up a breeding pair someplace clean. Having kittens wandering the hallways will be a good way of identifying patches of paralytic poison that still need to be taken care of.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2013, 03:22:11 am »

This thread seems stalled out. Want me to take my turn right now, see if we can bring it back to life?
Voices in my head are telling me that everything should be taken out IN ORDER.
But half of them seem to be glad about getting our turn sooner.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

enolate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2013, 12:28:30 pm »

Voices in my head are telling me that everything should be taken out IN ORDER.
But half of them seem to be glad about getting our turn sooner.

Sorry. I always get self-conscious posting in empty threads. If this thing starts up again, I will come back.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 18, 2013, 08:43:19 pm »

Sorry for taking so long; classes and soccer and being sick took up the majority of my time lately.

Should I take my turn now?

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 18, 2013, 11:46:19 pm »

Go ahead
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

bp920091

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary +5 Organizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 19, 2013, 01:57:59 pm »

The fort should still be right where it was right after i left it.

It should be pretty good, management wise.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 19, 2013, 09:34:09 pm »

I am just finishing my turn in fliermanor, so I won't begin immediately, but it will be soon. If anyone between the last guy and me wants to go in the mean time, go ahead.

Recap of the fort so far:
War hippos
Blood rain
Death & Despair

Am I about right?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16