Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 365451 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Armor Delivery Service]
« Reply #1201 on: August 19, 2013, 10:18:54 am »

Science!
And try to see if i can go through walls.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 19, 2013, 10:35:25 am »

Hmm...  Try to command the bat to come to my arm, then actions!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 19, 2013, 11:27:51 am »

((That was not -at all- what I intended.  If I were trying to kill someone, I would have used a spear.))

"Tealtael?" syvarris clucks his tongue.  That's not what was supposed to happen. "Movement?"

Scamper over and grab my new armor.  Wear it.  If anyone attacks, say fight words.  If people ignore me, run back to the bridge.  Don't go near Dave.  Say good words, then if I'm attacked say fight words.

syvarris says to Dave: "Kares halthel!  Shaazeshelial phal-aeo zoth-hareth!  Shaazeshelial dalthcael, shareeb donbel noreeb- phal-aeo canthobitael!" "Protection man!  I'm an idiot!  I thought, steel chestplate would appear in my hand- Not fire at you!"
Then he wanders off back to the bridge, muttering along the way.   "Baltaellsheral?  Dontalthelielio?  Conshalo.  Hmm...""Bracers?  Leggings?  Weak.  Hmm..."

syvarris smacks his face.  "Shaazeshelial phal-aeo phal-aeo zoth-hareth!  Donbel conshalo, karenthar conshalo; Xeroshal rabelthal shareeb caltarothcal!""I'm such a idiot!  Chestplate weak, flesh weak; converting my body to steel strong!"
Once back to the bridge, say good words.  Then, if nobody interrupts, say science words.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 19, 2013, 02:14:51 pm »

Ok, so that meant horns, new words time.

Forget my arm, PM new words.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 19, 2013, 03:23:12 pm »

Do some pmed actions at the crazy man.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 19, 2013, 03:25:17 pm »

"Well, no matter where it comes from, candy is candy. And candy is good!"

Pick up the candy. Contemplate eating the candy.

Decide to science before nomming on the cthulu candy.

Zentol Eolginv. then Zentol Zemonif.

After observing the results, eat the cthulu candy.

((None of the words are PMed as they're open source as of GWG's sheet. I'm doing your science, GWG, just because I'm also curious. May or may not cash in on those sweet words.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1207 on: August 19, 2013, 03:27:29 pm »

Whos the crazy man (I guess you wont tell)? Also BOLD!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:32:43 pm by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 19, 2013, 04:19:35 pm »

syvarris says to Dave: "Kares halthel!  Shaazeshelial phal-aeo zoth-hareth!  Shaazeshelial dalthcael, shareeb donbel noreeb- phal-aeo canthobitael!"

Then he wanders off back to the bridge, muttering along the way.
"Baltaellsheral?  Dontalthelielio?  Conshalo.  Hmm..."

syvarris smacks his face.  "Shaazeshelial phal-aeo phal-aeo zoth-hareth!  Donbel conshalo, karenthar conshalo; Xeroshal rabelthal shareeb caltarothcal!"
((Are you just making this up, or am I missing something? Because I definitely cannot understand what you're saying.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1211 on: August 19, 2013, 04:27:22 pm »

((Are you just making this up, or am I missing something? Because I definitely cannot understand what you're saying.))
Lets say its the Latin language of this game.

RathofSTS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: August 19, 2013, 07:09:28 pm »

Seeing the chaos unfolding around him Ocil decides to dash off...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: August 19, 2013, 10:35:30 pm »

I love you guys.

Try and activate the glow thingy.
Then completely random words.

You mentally command the glow to activate, and it responds, burning off.

A large hunk of crystal materializes in front of you, then crashes to the ground.  Huh.

COMPLETELY random words?  Without you sending me a suggestion?  Oh, now you're just tempting fate.

[Pot:2+1]  A tiny piglet made of candy poofs into being.  It looks at you with confused gumdrop eyes, then starts snuffling around with its chocolate nose, wagging its cotton candy tail.

Science!
And try to see if i can go through walls.

Let's try some SCIENCE!

[Pot:2+1]  The magical ley lines come back, weakly push your magical form away, then pop you back into your acid form.  Perhaps that word doesn't go with that other word like you thought it would.

You walk into the wall.  Ouch.

Hmm...  Try to command the bat to come to my arm, then actions!

It ignores you.

[Pot:4+1]  This produces a praying mantis that's about a foot long.  It seems to be unconcernedly looking at you, which is expected.  Rather less expected, it just hovers there after you summon it.  That's something.

[Pot:6+1]  A quivering bit of nothing goes shooting off to the southwest.

Scamper over and grab my new armor.  Wear it.  If anyone attacks, say fight words.  If people ignore me, run back to the bridge.  Don't go near Dave.  Say good words, then if I'm attacked say fight words.
Seeing the chaos unfolding around him Ocil decides to dash off...

[syvarris Spd: 5-1]
[Dave Spd: 3]
[Ocil Spd: 1+1]

Syvarris looks up and sees Dave and Ocil looking at him, with murder in their eyes.  He quickly readies a defensive spell before Dave can fire his spell off.

[Pot:1+1]  Magical ley lines sputter and fail to encircle you.  Growling, you try another spell.

[syvarris Pot:2+1]
[syvarris Dex:6-1]

A jagged scar forms in the air in front of you.  It cracks open a little bit, allowing a skeletal appendage to poke through about a foot and a half.  It cracks off, then shoots forward point first as the rift snaps shut.

[Ocil Dex:6+1] 
[Dave Dex:3]

Ocil, who is advancing on you ahead of Dave, is first in the way.  He flings himself to the side and skids nearly over the edge of the pit, his legs sliding over up to his knees.  Dave is less able to dodge and only partially avoids it.  It smashes into his obsidian armor and breaks in half, bouncing off and away.   He shrugs it off and readies his spell.

[Dave Pot:3+1]
[Dave Dex:5]

[syvarris Dex:1-1]
[syvarris End:2-1]

A crystal spear hovers in front of Dave for a moment, before streaking forward straight at syvarris, who seems to step in to it.  It catches him square in the chest, knocking him back onto the bridge into a rapidly growing pool of blood.  He twitches a few times and is still.  A pinprick of light flies into Dave.

Ocil scrambles back to his feet, standing right there at the edge of the pit south of the bridge.

[syvarris is dead.  Dave gains a point.]

Forget my arm, PM new words.

Yeah, forget that useless glow stuff!

[Pot:5+1]  The glow on your right arm is replaced by a different glow.  Damn it.

Pick up the candy. Contemplate eating the candy.

Decide to science before nomming on the cthulu candy.

Zentol Eolginv. then Zentol Zemonif.

After observing the results, eat the cthulu candy.

You contemplate eating the candy spawned from some horrible otherworldly tentacle.  Man, you should go into politics or something.

[Pot:1]  Candy shoots backwards out of your hand and all over you.  Good thing this wasn't magma or acid or Satan's vomit or anything.

[Pot:2]  A candy bar appears in thin air and drops on your head.  Not useful.

Man, all this candy makes you hungry.  Why, it'd be brilliant to eat this!

[Will:6]  YUCK.  You hurriedly vomit it out.  You do your best to rid your mind of the taste.

Andy Ravage busts into the ring, in the center of the Spike Room.  He rips off his shirt as he listens to the music in his head- are you ready to rumble?

Quote from: Players
Mastacheese:  Cromwell - North Side, Magma Room  (Right arm glow) {Legs are bronze axes, left arm is crippled}
Gamerlord:  Shane - Center, Cavern  (Left arm glow) [Obsidian Greatsword]
Draco1234:  Danath - Northeast side, Grand Room  (Bronze form) (2)
Tsuchigumo550:  Algem - East Side, Magma Room  (Left leg is crystal and small)  {On Ground}
RathofSTS:  Ocil - Southwest Side, Bottomless Pit (2)
TCM:  Andy Ravage - Center, Spike Room
DaveTheGrave: Dave - East Entrance, Magma Room  (1/3 Pool, Crystal-Electric Form)  [Obsidian helmet, chestplate, and legplates  (Helmet not worn),  Force-light steel spear]  {Cracked skull}  (9)
Sarzael:  Alish - South side, Cavern  (Body is acid, temporarily) [Wand] {Leaking a bit of acid}
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 19, 2013, 11:10:38 pm »

+1 End
_________

Shoot crystal spear at dude running, if he is killed, do some pmed actions. If he isnt then shoot another spear.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 198