Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]

Author Topic: Let's Spore: Civilization Stage: The End  (Read 57924 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Spore: Civilization Stage: The End
« Reply #630 on: July 20, 2013, 11:19:16 pm »

To Ally Grox:
First, fully upgrade your ship's energy storage, happy ray, and shields. Next, pick up several repair kits and batteries. Break galactic code several times for a large relationship bonus, then go to one of their planets and spam the happy ray. When you run low on power, use batteries. They will probably shoot at you, so use repair kits before you die. Eventually you'll reach a point where they'll sell you energy and health refills, and stop attacking you. Keep grinding their relation up, leave, and wait for alliance proposal. Everyone else (except those who really, really like you) will instantly turn against you, but with your new Ally, it won't matter.

To Exterminate the Grox:
Get as many monoliths and creature creation units as you can carry (and optionally the staff of life), and probably the tools to make planets T3 manually for good measure. Go around Grox territory, uplifting as many creatures as you can to space stage, creating life from scratch if need be. Save the Staff of Life for use on actual Grox planets. As soon as you create a spacefaring people, use your prestige to ask them to attack nearby enemies. The Grox will fall surely, under the swarms of dozens of new empires. As a plus, their former territory will be full of peoples who practically worship you.

Huh...

I never considered actually using allies to help me fight the Grox.

My own run to the center of the universe was spent dodging from planet to planet, occasionally taking a settlement to be able heal, repair, and buy pretty things.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]